“Breakfast was yummy!”

Cafe EZ Ellicott City
Ranked #41 of 175 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Café EZ offers scrumptious savory and sweet waffle sandwiches for the first time in Maryland. We also have tasty savory and sweet crêpes to satisfy your cravings. Are you a picky coffee drinkers as we are? We got you covered with quality coffee. No worries if you are not a fan of coffee, we also have bubble tea for you sweet drinkers.
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

The chicken and waffles are fabulous, would highly recommend a visit to this little hidden gem for an order and such pleasant people that work there. This was just an all around nice experience, both my husband and I left happy and satisfied.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Very extensive (how do they do it??) menu with yummy food breakfast mixes (mostly runny eggs beware) and cool combinations. Went there with our toddler and it was good. Relatively quiet for Sunday at 1pm. Not cheap ($12-$14 per plate) but a nice place!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We found this place using Yelp, and saw it had good reviews, so we decided to give it a try. There is a shortage of good non-chain breakfast establishments in this area, so this was a great find. The food is unique and delicious. My husband's favorite is the chicken and waffles with jalapeño maple syrup - sounds a little strange, but tastes fantastic. I can't pick a favorite and I try something new every time, so far everything has been good. The Nutella hot chocolate is definitely a winner, and their "velvet hammer" coffee is everything it's name implies. The decor is a little mishmash and seating can be cramped when it's crowded, but the food and service get this place 5/5.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem - the food is delicious and the prices very reasonable! I love the breakfast burrito but they have other items just as delicious! Try the crepe with the fruit, another winner!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

My wife and I have different tastes. She likes spice and I do not like anything hot.. The listen to you and adjust to your tastes. We were really impressed. Whether a meal crepe or a dessert crepe, they are great. They also have a creative way of doing things that I really enjoyed. Not a formal place at all. Great for all ages and families. THey have shake and smoothies. The people in the café seemed to be really enjoying them. This is a place I will go to a lot in the future.