“Nice lunch in Old Ellicott City”
Review of Manor Hill Tavern

Manor Hill Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Manor Hill Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 178 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Reviewed 15 July 2018

My mother, sister and I wanted to have lunch together in an atmosphere where we could talk and hear each other. The Manor Hill Tavern delivered! We tried 3 different pizzas~which were delicious. The service was good and the food was delivered in a very reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We had a great dinner here and loved it. We enjoyed very good food, beers and excellent service. The dining room is very clean. It features a casual menu with fair and reasonable prices. Go and enjoy. Manor Hill Tavern provided free meals to service rescue and utility workers during the weeks following the May 2018 flood. Happy to support this business!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Went here for lunch with my daughter. My daughter ordered the Old Line Pizza and I ordered the Smokier Burger which the waiter did inform us that our order would come from 2 different kitchens and most likely one order would come out before the other. I did get my burger first and it was very good. My daughter eventually received her pizza approximately 15 minutes later. She did like her pizza. In my rating a did take a point off for not having both meals arrive at the same time because they should.

1  Thank kimsX7442XV
Reviewed 15 May 2018

This is my 4th visit. Still enjoy the food - salads, pizzas, and sandwiches - but the service is still off. The ordered starter never arrived and the dinner salad was delivered 20-25 minutes before the pizza. It’s not fun watching something else eat when you are hungry. The Manor Hill beer selection is improving, just not sure its enough to bring me back until the service improves.

1  Thank C A P
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Stopped by.this evening for first time and we're told they had a 45 minute wait despite lots of open tables. I guess they didn't have enough staff to serve them. We ended up leaving. Not a good way to make a first impression and not sure we will go back anytime soon. They missed a chance to win us over. Place is nicely renovated though and much nicer than old Diamondback.

1  Thank KDahlen513