“Lady's Tea Party”

Ranked #28 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Absolutely amazing!!! Tommy our server was warm and friendly also very helpful with picking out our teas. Every room was special and set up for a different feeling. I will be bring my little one and her friends for a tea party upstaires in the children room.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Very quaint and quiet. This is a great place to go when you want to visit with a friend you haven't seen in a bit. You are not rushed and can take your time enjoying a nice conversation with wonderful tea and sandwiches.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I had a group of 23 ladies attend a tea here from our church and we had a delightful tea. The servers were accommodating and the sweet.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I did not have tea at this location but I toured it and it has 2 to 3 levels and upon entering there's a counter where the ladies are dressed in long downs pearls hats and it has a tiny gift shop and the menu looks awesome high tea is $22.50 which is an excellent price and next time I'm in town I will make a reservation

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Just had a Tea for our Red Hat group last Saturday. It was excellent. Everyone seemed to like it and all had a good time.