“Farewell Tea”

Ranked #25 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Well, a group of us came here today to say farewell to a coworker that is headed to London. So this seemed to be a great way to say farewell and introduce her to the Tea life. I must say I was quite pleased with the place. It's small and quiet. The have space on multiple floors and the food and Tea were great. I think they have a Lil over 30 Teas... ok, so this is in Old Town Ellicott City so parking can be a challenge... did I say parking could be a challenge.....don't let that stop your group from going!!on a good day, the short walk will feel great. The staff is great... our group had 4 ladies and 3 gentlemen so yes guys, you will enjoy this too. It's about the good people you come here with....tasty treats and good tea.....

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Liked the food and service. Food quantity could have been little bigger. I could have ordered another main course.

Good accommodating items for vegetarian folks.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Perfection, elegance, and warm hospitality. Superb selection of teas and delicious finger delicacies. We are wanting to come back very soon. Heartbroken to hear of the Ellicott City flood. Praying and waiting for you to rebuild.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

If you are looking for a quaint tea house experience then this is the place. Even the wait staff are dressed authentically. The tea and food were great. A good place to hang out with some friends and catch up. Reservations required.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Absolutely amazing!!! Tommy our server was warm and friendly also very helpful with picking out our teas. Every room was special and set up for a different feeling. I will be bring my little one and her friends for a tea party upstaires in the children room.