“Delicious”

Thai Aroma
Ranked #36 of 179 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 June 2017

My daughter and I stopped in one weeknight for dinner. We started with the spring rolls and the Thai Iced Tea. The spring rolls were crispy and full of chicken and shrimp and served with a sweet and sour sauce. The Thai Iced Tea was a good sized portion and it was creamy and refreshing. I ordered the Masamun Beef Curry. It was tasty, but not as sweet as some of the others I have tried and it was a little oily. My daughter got the red curry with chicken. It was flavorful and the green beans were nice and crunchy. For dessert we shared the mango and sticky rice. It was slightly sweet. The service was good.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Good food and decent services in a strip mall restaurant. Enjoyed traditional dishes but not typical American Thai food.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I've been to a lot of Thai restaurants in my life and this little hole in the wall place in a strip mall on the outskirts of Ellicott City is one of the best! We tend to always get the same thing when we go (not very adventurous, I know!) I always get summer rolls (also called fresh rolls) with tofu. Theirs are so incredibly good and the dipping sauce is peanut-y and delicious. My husband and I always get panang curry with chicken. SOOOOO good!! I can never finish my meal, so I get to enjoy my panang curry at home, too. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Good to excellent service. Order was messed up but quickly rectified. Many lunch choices. Place a but messy

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Had lunch here recently. It was my first visit and I was pleasantly surprised, the location, in a strip shopping center within a strip shopping center and near a tire store, is not usually indicative of a good place to eat. Suffice it to say the food was great - portions were very good and the prices, especially for lunch, were very reasonable. I will be back. The menu is varied with ample choices of traditional Thai including curries and soups and some interesting takes on classics. All were balanced and well seasoned.