“Yummy and delicious”

Thai Aroma
Ranked #32 of 176 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious Thai Food, Thai Tea and yummy drinks. I really enjoyed everything about this little Gem.❤️

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This is our favorite Thai place in Ellicott City. We've lived here for 5 years and it's my go to. We normally carry out because eating in is quite an adventure. You have to ask for the check like 15 minutes before you want to leave. Not because it's busy but because it's just slower pace. Definitely go. Just don't expect immediacy.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

We have been coming here for years and it is always excellent. We have not found a dish we didn't like but some of our favorites are the crispy basil duck, drunken noodles and the spicy fish. The summer rolls are great also...so fresh.

1  Thank 1MajorFoodie
Reviewed 16 December 2017

This is a pretty nice restaurant and mind you, you get what you pay for. Its very spacious so you dont have to worry about feeling crowded or bumping chairs with a neighbor. I had the Drunken Noodles and the Garlic Stir Fry (both with chicken) and fried spring rolls. They were all pretty good. I prefer my food spicy and their version of very hot is not quite what I like. Prices may be $1-2 more than what you may pay at some places but it's reasonable. I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Our experience was excellent. The food, all the dishes, were delicious, beautifully prepared. Service was attentive, and the restaurant was pleasantly busy, but not noisy.