“Something for everyone”

The Draft Sports Bar & Grille
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Frostburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We were Chicagoans passing through. Debbie at the Hampton said, “I’ve not been there but guests say it’s great. Not too many college students. The menu has something for everyone. My side salad was crisp. My wife’s turkey club was bacon-y turkey-y and club-y. We were offered the choice of hand cut or batter fried hand cut fries. Both good. Not much difference.

Recommendation: The seafood Grilled Cheese. One of the best “sandwiches” I’ve ever had. Texas toast with crabmeat (and shrimp?). A heap of fries with a ladle of crab bisque. Huge portion. Creamy crabby deliciousness.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

very slowwwwww service. even to get drinks pork bbq was good but burgers were way under cooked. portion size was good.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Had 50+ people at this event and they did an excellent job of having their prep work done ahead of time. The menu was Salad, NY Strip Steak and 2 sides, with Cheesecake for desert. Food was out to everyone within 5 minutes and the servers were very attentive. To do this event in this way was a credit to the staff for a great job of prepping and execution that day. Highly recommend looking at them for an event since they have plenty of room to accommodate large groups!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way through town based upon other Trip Advisor reviews and it did not disappoint! I had the ultimate grilled cheese and "fungi salad" and both were very tasty. The brew fries that came with the grilled cheese were awesome! My husband had a bacon cheese-stuffed burger he said was great. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was just right. They played music that was enjoyable and not too loud. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a variety of food options in a laid back setting.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

It's nice to see that the city of Frostburg has a full fledged sports bar. Plenty of bar food, drink choices and TV's everywhere.
We went early before a show at FSU and we were seated right away. My wife had some concoction of a drink, she liked it, and I had a draft. We both ordered hot dogs and the tavern fries. The hot dogs are, of course, over the top. I , for example, had the mac and cheese dog which was, of course, a hot dog with mac and cheese on top instead say relish or mustard. It was great. The dogs have a great flavor and they are pretty substantial.
We're looking forward to going back soon and try more of the menu choices.