“Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Much better than it was a couple of years ago. We had actually stopped going because of the service and the food.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We ate dinner here last night and as always it was very tasty. There were six of us having dinner so we had a variety of meals and everybody enjoyed their meal. Our server was very friendly and attentive and gave us some good recommendations. Bang bang shrimp is a must!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We love this place for dinner, however lunch is also quite good. A must try is the bang bang shrimp as an appetizer or in the tacos. Fish dishes are excellent too as are the sides.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was my first visit to a Bonefish Grill. It was a little after 4pm on a Saturday and they were not busy. The menu had many good options, even for people that don't like fish. I was expecting an overwhelming menu (like Cheesecake Factory) but it was one page and easy to decipher. My fiancé has been here before and he recommends the BFG sandwich, although I got the Pecan Parmesan Crusted Rainbow Trout with broccoli (seasonal veggie) and fries. The fish was perfect; I cannot say I've ever had a better fish from a restaurant. I was surprised by the freshness, quality, and overall crispy texture of the pecan encrusted fish. My fiancé loved it too and took a few extra bites from my plate which he rarely does! The broccoli was also perfect-not mushy but not hard! The fries surprised me because of their crispiness without being too browned. I didn't need any ketchup or salt/pepper, all the food was good as served which showed the quality of their chef and food. My fiancé got the lobster tail with green beans and potatoes au gratin. He said it was the best lobster tail he has ever gotten and the added benefit of melted butter over a candle made the dish perfect and warm throughout eating. He orders lobster tails all of the time so I had to try some when he said it was the best and it surely was! I also enjoyed some of his potatoes and French green beans which were delicious. The restaurant also serves an artisan bread with oil/pesto before you order and is very good. Our waitress was helpful, personable, and great with refills/service. They offer carryout but I think the experience inside was well worth an extra 30-45 minutes of your time if you can stay and enjoy it. It doesn't smell fishy at all! I will be back soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The service was very good. Our waitress was a nice lady named Melissa, and she served us well, and the food was good.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!