“Did not feel very welcome”
Review of Red Eye's Dock Bar

Red Eye's Dock Bar
Ranked #10 of 13 Restaurants in Grasonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2016

We had a group of 17 on Labor Day 2016. I'm assuming the staff was all very tired from the labor day weekend. It was not busy at all and still most of us did not feel welcome by staff. We did not eat. Just drinks. 45 minutes before closing they where shutting down around us. Disappointing for my first visit.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Went for happy hour on Friday. Docked our cruiser at the dock. Dock hand was excellent. They tie you off. Only reason they get a star.

Place was not close to crowded. Our waitress and other staff made it feel like we weren't welcome. Seemed like we were not the right skin tone.

They may have the coldest beer as they proclaim but if you got to wait 10 min before you can order another.....

Food is typical bar food. But on the greasy side. We couldn't finish most of the food.

They do have live music and it gets crowded at night.

Will never go back!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I brought a group of friends to Red Eye's for the first time and was highly disappointed and somewhat embarrassed. We traveled an hour and a half to get to Red Eye's and found three seats at the outside bar. Dana was bartending and we ordered 3 frozen daiquiri's and waited and waited while she rang out other patrons tabs and made their drinks. So I decided to move my party outside to a table hopeful to have better service but none ever came. I used my cell phone and called Red Eyes and spoke to someone named Rich 3 times, each time I told him we were at the outside deck and was not getting any service. After about 15 - 20 minutes I noticed Dana with our three drinks trying to locate us. I called her over and she explained to me that she was the only person working the large outside bar and deck, she did her best at keeping the drinks flowing. We had a couple rounds of drinks ate our food and left. The food was excellent and very well priced as always. There was live music and it was a beautiful sunny day. Just a shame the management of this place is so bad. Not sure I will ever return to Red Eyes. Very poor management.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We went there for lunch with a large group, and it was fine. The location is lovely and pleasant during the day, but they are a more of a bar than a restaurant.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Visited red Eye's to see a great band, King Soul. Fun venue. Can drive up in your car or boat. Everyone was very friendly staff and customers. Fun place.