US$110
Homewood
US$103
US$89
Priceline
Quality Inn & Suites Hagerstown(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$170
US$139
Courtyard Hagerstown(Hagerstown)
US$159
US$135
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Enjoyed our stay. We were there for 5 nights. Front desk personal very responsive and enjoyable to work with. Did not have a chance to try the breakfast but the front area very clean and presentable. Our room was very clean and housekeeping had no issues with any of my request. We had a very good experience and would definitely use them again when in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The room was clean and adequate. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Nice continental breakfast for guests. Rooms were reasonably priced. Easy in-out access for cars and larger trucks as well. Would definitely stay there again if passing through.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DBUtter2
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I chose this hotel because of affordability and was amazed at how everything was updated and clean for the price. I felt very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and accomadating. I will use this hotel in the future when i travel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank warea077
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The confusing thing about this Econolodge is that it's basically spliced onto the backside of a Quality Inn, so although the front desk is check-in for both properties, it was a little difficult to figure out where my room was, since the numbers are different in both sections. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful, but he did also have his hands full with a very large group of people who apparently had just decided to stop for the night without a reservation and needed several rooms, their several children were running around the lobby and the parking lot, and he could only do so much at the same time. The ice machine in the Econolodge section was missing... not broken, but totally not there. I did trek to the Quality Inn end and found some ice, so all was not lost. The room itself was basic, clean, and safe. It has inside entryways rather than some of the old-fashioned motels that have entry to each room from the outside, and I prefer the interior floorplan, so that was nice. I didn't try the breakfast, because the huge group from the night before was overrunning the breakfast area when I checked out (obviously not the hotel's fault). I would stay here again if I were in the area.

Room Tip: Econolodge is in the back, Quality Inn is in the front.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 761joycea
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. Everyone was very helpful and professional. The room was very clean and had e everything that we needed. The hot Breakfast was excellent we loved all the different choices you had.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple