Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$102
US$119
US$114
US$93
Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$101
US$86
Courtyard Hagerstown(Hagerstown)
US$134
Comfort Suites(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
US$67
Quality Inn & Suites Hagerstown(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$139
Travelocity
All reviewshighway sidegas stationgreat stoproom was cleancomplimentary breakfast isup to dateoatmealindoor poolreturn tripgreat place to stayroad noisethe breakfast areaking roombreakfast staffeasy accessbusiness tripfast food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Staff was friendly and accommodating to us and our two going children. Breakfast was great with a large variety. The pool was a little cold at first but warmed up after being in for a few minutes. The rooms were clean.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay as well as enjoy our breakfast and pool! We would love to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for one night on way back to NJ. Staff was very accommodating, rooms very clean, microwave, mini- fridge, blow dryer, coffeemaker. Very nice breakfast with make-your-own- waffles, fresh fruit, oatmeal, pre-made omlettes, sausage & biscuits ... There is a pool & Fitness Center too which we use. They have a printout list of restaurants with the address, phone & how many minutes from the hotel ! Really nice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Ashley B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Hello JazzinInJersey!

Thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our rooms and breakfast, as well as all the other accommodations we offer. I am glad you found our breakfast list to be helpful to you as well. We hope you choose to stay with us again during your travels through Hagerstown!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Walked in and saw my name on the guest of the day. How nice. I was offered two drinks and two snacks. Staff was great. Slept really good. Room nice and clean. They are doing some room remodeling a few doors down. Breakfast was Great. Was hoping for bacon but they had turkey sausage. When we left the offered us a snack bag. Had to post but the hall way reminded me of The Shining loved it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Ashley B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Hello and thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad you were able to experience being "Guest of the Day!" Each week we like to put an extra smile on our guests faces. I am also glad you enjoyed our breakfast and all it has to offer! During your next stay, maybe we will have someone in the hall saying "Here's Johnny!" Thank you again for the review and we hope you stay with us again during your travels.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

The entire experience was great! Very long day of travel. I was moving to Texas. The room was perfect in every aspect. I was able to purchase a microwave meal so I didn't even have to leave the premises in order to eat. The location was great. :-)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you very much! I am glad we were able to make your moving a little bit easier and more relaxing for you. Hope you are enjoying your new home in Texas! We do hope you come back and join us again!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I chose Hampton Inn Hagerstown-I81 due to their reputation and I wasn't disappointed! Very pleasant and helpful staff, extremely clean, very nice rooms, fresh coffee day or night and they offer great breakfast buffet. Would highly recommend if coming to Hagerstown. Brought my wife along too!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Hello Gary! Thank you very much for the review. I am glad you heard we had a good reputation. I am happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us! Please come back and see us again soon!