US$119
Hampton.com
US$100
US$93
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$139
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Quality Inn & Suites Hagerstown(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
US$68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$171
US$139
SpringHill Suites
Courtyard Hagerstown(Hagerstown)
US$159
US$135
Priceline
All reviewstruck stoproom was cleanfirst floortruck parkingfront desk staffnon smoking roommini fridge and microwavewould stay here againpleasant stayno elevatorthe staff was friendly and helpfuleasy accessgreat place to staycheck in was easyking bedwater pressurecoffee maker
Reviewed 7 December 2017

This was my second stay here and I am totally satisfied. I had an accessible room and it was perfect making for a very comfortable night. I took photos of the room because I was so impressed. Check them out.

Room Tip: I like the ground floor but I'm an old guy so you may not care which floor.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you for taking time to write a review, we really appreciate your comments. "Everything about this hotel is Excellent. Staff, lobby, rooms, cleanliness, comfort. This was my second stay here and I am totally satisfied. I had an accessible room and it was perfect making for a very comfortable night." We do hope to see you again. Happy holidays!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. " We stopped here on our way toward the South and were warmly received. The lady at the front desk could not have been more helpful, and made sure we knew exactly how to find everything we needed in the local area. This property is clean, quiet, safe and very easy to get to from I-95. Our room was large, clean comfortable, quiet and well equipped. In fact, we both remarked that it was one of the most comfortable beds we had slept on in quite a while. While the breakfast next morning was the typical "hotel continental" style, it was adequate and got us on the road. The coffee was hot and tasty. We really enjoyed our brief stop here and will happily put this property on our "will return" list. Highly recommended."

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Everything was quite good. The WiFi was slow and that was the problem I did not report since I figured that they could not do anything about it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We appreciate your comments. We apologize if you experienced slow WiFi or it caused you any inconvenience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you choose us again if your travelling through this area. Thanks.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We stayed 13 nights at the Hagerstown/Halfway Super 8 Motel. Part way through the stay, I took a fall in PA while hiking and seriously injured my ankle (dislocated it and broke 3 bones. I had to wait until I got back to CA for surgery so I wasn't able to be on the temporary cast at all). The staff made arrangements to move us from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor. Since we stayed in both rooms part of the same day they could have charged us for 2 stays but they only charged us for one room. The staff was so helpful and went the extra mile to do extra things for us, made sure things were clean, inquired how I was doing and if there was anything they could do. They were so nice and showed true caring that we would definitely stay there again when we go back to visit family and the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Julie H, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown/Halfway Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We hope your ankle is healing well. We were glad to help you, especially considering your circumstances. We hope the next time you visit, your hiking experience is more enjoyable. Take care and be safe in your travels.