“Good Burgers at a Reasonable Price”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #10 of 125 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed 7 January 2018

The restaurant, which is conveniently located just outside the Maryland Live casino, has a nice selection of burgers at a reasonable price. The food was tasty and the portions were reasonable.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

This place has amazing burgers, that's what they do. We have never been dissatisfied with our order. The place is set up like a open diner/fast food place, get your own refills on your drinks and find your own table, nothing fancy here but the burgers, fries, and onion rings are worth going for. This place is located attached to the Arundel Mills Casino but you're not within the casino so kids are welcome.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Came to visit a friend and she took us here for lunch, had the crunch burger, it was delicious. Had the vanilla caramel bourbon shake without the caramel. The shake could have been better, you could barely taste the bourbon. I live in Kentucky and know that Bobby Flay goes there often because he owns horses. He should know that he needs to put the Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream in the milkshake to make it taste yummy. I had to buy a extra shot of bourbon to get the shake tasting like it had bourbon in it.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Bobby Flay happened to be there that day-soothe place was jumping=Great food moderate prices-a lot of seating-It'd delicious

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

If you’re looking for a good selection of burgers, this is the place. My husband and I chose two different burgers. He chose the Bacon Bleu Burger and I chose the Cheeseburger. He chose a beef patty and I chose a turkey burger. We opted to add sweet potato fries, onion rings and fries. We enjoyed our meal. I don’t know that I would go out of my way to come here again, but we would eat here again out of convenience.

Been to Bobby's Burger Palace? Share your experiences!