“All authentic and everything is in Spanish.”
Review of Taqueria 3 Reyes

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taqueria 3 Reyes
Ranked #21 of 150 Restaurants in Hyattsville
Reviewed 5 May 2016

This restaurant is located within the same complex as the hotel I was staying in. I love authentic Mexican food so I decided to try it out. If a restaurant has mole poblano I always order it. I ordered the enchiladas con pollo mole as well as a fresh taco. The mole was homemade and delicious. The taco was identical to those I have had the pleasure of eating while on business in Mexico and Central America.

I would have eaten there again but I was only there one night.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Good food, good prices. Authentic Mexican food and atmosphere. Chicken tacos were really good. Enjoy!

Reviewed 21 October 2015

The sign on the window said they needed a server to work that night? That staffing issue didn't deter us from trying as we were on an extended stay from Nicaragua and really hoped to get something good and authentic from central America. Not sure what the server they were looking for was going to do as the people that were there in the restaurant seemed to be bothered that we tried to eat there. Furthermore, they had very little food in the place?? They told us we couldn't order anything that had chicken(60+% of menue) as they were completely out. We said we could come back as we were staying in the hotel 200 yards away and they said they weren't getting chicken today? This was at 6:30 pm and there were no customers yet?

Reviewed 21 October 2015

Great little find if you are in the neighborhood. Down the hill from all the icky chains. Friendly, family atmosphere. Very much a hole in the wall, but it has the great food you want, homemade taste, and reasonable prices. Salsa bar with all sorts of flavors and spice levels.

Reviewed 2 October 2014

You know you have stepped into the real deal when the people taking your order does not speak English and you have to order by pointing to the menu. I loved the fact that the food was fresh, quickly prepared and just plain delicious!! The tacos are in a class all by themselves, I loved the pork belly ones!! You can't go wrong with anything that you order.