“First Times”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Lanham
Reviewed 27 February 2017

The First time experience is always a determinant factor. I was in great mood, as usual, everything was new; the area, the food, weather and most all major aspects. That's, for most, the environment all tourist have when visiting a new place, restaurant and its food.
I liked everything about Red Lobster. An exquisite food, great service and the area around the place... well, I will go there again and again!

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Friends and family took me to lunch for my birthday. The staff was friendly and the food was delicious. They have these buscuits that they give lrior to meal. They are so good.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

The area is kind of rough, although it's right off the beltway. Service was great, food was good. All in all a good experience

Reviewed 22 November 2016

I am not a fish eater but I would be happy to eat at this restaurant more often. The Service was outstanding. Quick and polite made us feel very welcome and that she wanted our experience to be a good on. From the time we entered until we left the service was very good. I had steak and it was cooked well and the taste was as expected. Our beverages were kept topped off and she constantly kept up with our progress. If we needed something she was right on top of it. but not intrusive in the meal. Very good dining experience. The prices are a little high but for a treat worth it.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

We went in for lunch. I ordered a burger which looked good but tasted of nothing at all. My husband had fish and chips. The fish was tasteless and had the consistency of cardboard. Nobody apologized and I guess the manager was off somewhere else.