“Just Plain GOOD !”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chip's Cluck-U Chicken & Shrimp!
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Lanham
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Fresh, Premium, Made-To-Order food...just like to deserve. Marinated, Char-Grilled Chicken for our Big Salads, Sandwiches & Whole Wheat Wraps. Jumbo Fried Shrimp, Jumbo Wings, Fresh, Marinated Fried Chicken, Big Boneless, Tenders & Nuggets Hand-Cut Daily. Various Appetizers & Homemade Side Orders. Eat-In, Carryout, Pick-Up, Delivery, Catering for the Entire DC Metro Area.
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Had some wings for lunch ordered the lemon pepper with some dipping sauce . They were great some of the best wings in a long time . Much better than KFC or Popeyes .

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I started a new job in Lanham back in February and stumbled upon CUC by chance. Since fried chicken is my favorite, I gave them a try and the chicken there is my all time favorite out of all the chains. I recently broke my norm and ordered the fried shrimp recently, and even the shrimp surpasses all others.
Most importantly, the owner/manager is really on point. He greeted me with a sincere thank you and told me of the day's special before even reaching the counter. He ended up taking my order and in the short time it took to place the order and process the payment, we spoke about my job, my upcoming trip to Costa Rica and discussed our shared difficulty in master Espanol. He truly knows the value of his customers and of customer service.

2  Thank Graystoke1
Reviewed 30 July 2015

This place is great. We ate there 2 out of the 3 nights of our stay. Nice menu with lots of selection. More a take-out place than an eat in one. LOTS of locals pulling up getting their take-out orders which was a good sign as to their popularity.

1  Thank mrstheman108
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Ordered wings, subs, and dessert on a winter day for my girlfriend and I. Fast service and good food.

1  Thank Ray W

Been to Chip's Cluck-U Chicken & Shrimp!? Share your experiences!