“Never let me down”
Review of Lenny's Yum

Lenny's Yum
Ranked #11 of 52 Restaurants in Lanham
Reviewed 28 March 2017

They are really pleasant, the food is great for a carry out. My order is always correct. We go here often.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

My experience has always been great. The staff is friendly and aims to please their customers. The lunch menu has lots of options and is a good price. My favorite is the hot and sour soup and some of everything else. Hope you enjoy.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

There are so many choices of good food here from the Chicken wings to the Orange Beef dish. And might I mention the quantity of food you are given! I am able to share my whole meal with my brother and sister and they can eat. If you are itching for a egg roll or a wing basket come here to enjoy.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Good, hot, & delivered quickly.

One portion would have been enough for both of us. We had General Tso and it was spicy. Just how we like it!

Reviewed 12 February 2015

Guess the most important item to mention is their food. It is CONSISTENTLY very good. Never miss a visit (or two)! Always clean and quick "7 minutes", always, so amuzing as well. Go get some to eat.

Been to Lenny's Yum? Share your experiences!