“Best food in Largo”

Copper Canyon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Lanham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Copper Canyon Grill restaurant, where you'll enjoy full-flavored, fresh American cuisine served in a casual, energetic atmosphere.
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Consistantly good food and good service. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. Really one of the only places in the local area where you can get decent service!!

Zania P, General Manager at Copper Canyon Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We always love to hear that our customers have enjoyed their dining experience with us! We very much hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Came in to place a to go order. I was greeted with a smile by the host Daruis. My server Antonio was very helpful with food suggestions and put my order in expeditiously. I also had questions about a future work event reservation and Daruis was able to answer all my questions.

Zania P, General Manager at Copper Canyon Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I'm upset that I have to give hem such a bad review. You got to do better. From service to not getting the order right to not including items that should have been on the plate.

Dear Dia,

I'm so sorry we disappointed you. I do appreciate your patronage and that you took the time to bring this to my attention. I'm fully committed to the absolute satisfaction of our guests. I will take the appropriate steps to resolve the issue. Please contact me at your convenience at (301) 322-8600 or share your email and/or phone number, so that I may apologize in person and learn more details.

I hope to speak with you soon,
Christopher Allen

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Attended Copper Canyon Grill for a colleague retirement party and had a great time. We had a preselected menu which consisted of Crabcake platter, Salmon platter, Roasted Herb Chicken platter and Rack of Rib platter.

I had the Rack of Ribs platter and was extremely impressed. Very comfortable atmosphere, great service and the waiters/waitresses were very accommodating to our needs.

If you are ever in the area I'm sure you'll be satisfied.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My family has been going to Copper Canyon on Sundays after church for a few years and have never been disappointed. We've tried Bob Evans, IHop and many other places in the area but keep coming back to CC. The 3 stack of pancakes is so big, our teenager can't finish them in one setting. Also, the 1st mimosa, Bloody Mary or beverage of our choice is included with an entree. Live Jazz and excellent service is a given. Oh, don't forget to reserve your table on Open Table, the football tailgaters from out of town sometimes book the place up early. Family friendly and fast seating for groups of eight or less.

Zania P, General Manager at Copper Canyon Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Stephen,