“Great Place to Stay”

Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Good place to stay, comfortable bed; free WiFi, free breakfast. Staff is friendly and helpful. This is the fourth time I've stayed here and have had a good experience each time. Too bad some smokers can't read and have inconvenienced us non-smokers and insisted on smoking in some rooms requiring the hotel to go through the tremendous effort of thoroughly cleaning the rooms to remove all evidence of cigarette smoke. This has caused the hotel to change policy and require an additional $50 deposit, which is refundable after staff inspects your room upon checkout. So just be aware that your check out may take a couple minutes longer because of the need for the staff to check your room. The hotel has done a good job and there is no lingering smell of cigarette smoke, at least not in any of the rooms I've stayed in; it's just too bad that some people are so inconsiderate!

Room Tip: I always stay in the exterior rooms that are available because they are less expensive.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Debra W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Good Afternoon Patraveler447,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review, we appreciate your honesty and feedback on your stay with us.

I will share this with our staff, so they can see our guests do see our efforts to make every guests stay a comfortable one, regardless of the situation.

We so look forward to your next visit with us.

At Your Service,
Debra Winkowski

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Abby the front desk manager was rude to me from the time I checked in Everytime I seen her until she kicked me out for not wanting to give her my name and trying to get into the building on my own.. She keep threatening to call the police on me for refusing to talk to her.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Super nice and friendly staff,room are nice,clean,beds super nice and comfortable,yes I would recommend highly this location

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Patricia was outstanding! We stopped driving sooner than expected due to the weather. Patricia made sure to ask me if we had AAA so that we would get the discount. (I would not have thought to ask after two days in the car.) I told her that we needed to get something to eat since we hadn't eaten since breakfast, and she immediately got out a number of different menus for food delivery. She was just superb, and I really appreciated all of her help.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Debra W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel, we appreciate the feedback and I will most definitely share this with Patricia.

All of our staff works hard to make sure all guests needs are met, Im happy Patricia was able to assist in all of your needs.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

At Your Service,
Debra Winkowski

Reviewed 1 March 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Debra W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017