US$105
US$65
US$110
US$107
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$70
US$67
US$67
US$63
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

All reviewsbusiness suitewafflesbreakfast roomsofa bedfree breakfastmicrowave and fridgenice place to staybeds were very comfortablewould stay againnice roomenjoyed my staydccerealmarylandinns
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Abby the front desk manager was rude to me from the time I checked in Everytime I seen her until she kicked me out for not wanting to give her my name and trying to get into the building on my own.. She keep threatening to call the police on me for refusing to talk to her.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Super nice and friendly staff,room are nice,clean,beds super nice and comfortable,yes I would recommend highly this location

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Patricia was outstanding! We stopped driving sooner than expected due to the weather. Patricia made sure to ask me if we had AAA so that we would get the discount. (I would not have thought to ask after two days in the car.) I told her that we needed to get something to eat since we hadn't eaten since breakfast, and she immediately got out a number of different menus for food delivery. She was just superb, and I really appreciated all of her help.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Debra W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel, we appreciate the feedback and I will most definitely share this with Patricia.

All of our staff works hard to make sure all guests needs are met, Im happy Patricia was able to assist in all of your needs.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

At Your Service,
Debra Winkowski

Reviewed 1 March 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Debra W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Reviewed 28 February 2017