US$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$111
US$75
US$99
US$67
US$62
All reviewswafflesbreakfast roomfree breakfasttwo queen bedsnice place to staywould stay againnice roomdccerealmarylandinns
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Very bad front desk staff - manager was rude and too much attitude
Staff needs more training
Women staff were ok
He definitely needs another job or profession!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Debra W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Good Afternoon,

We appreciate the time you took to write this review on our hotel, we truly appreciate your feedback, we will coach our employees on proper customer service, our guests are important to us, and serving our guests is what we do.

We do hope you will consider staying with us again, and let us show you what we are all about.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here it was 15 minutes from metro to get into DC and 30 minutes of Baltimore. Hotel is simple, but clean. Breakfast was fine, nothing bad nor great. No pool, but has a workout room. I had no issues with staff. The area around it didn't have a lot to do, but it was more of a "base of operations" I would stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Debra W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Good Afternoon Kenneth,

Thank you for the time you took to write this review and give us your feedback.

We would love to earn your business and know what we need to do to get that 4-5 star review from you. Our commitment to our guests is important to us.

We do hope to be able to serve you again Kenneth.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Room was purchased as non-smoking. Overwhelming odor of cigarettes. Burn marks in the room. Triggered allergies, front desk didn't care.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we appreciate the review.

I am very sorry about your stay with us, we do care about all of our customers and we would have moved you to another room for your safety, this is something I take a lot of pride in.

I would appreciate if you could contact me so I can make this right with you.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting family and the DC area. The breakfast was good and did he job. I loved the lemon water in the front lobby too! It fit my budget and the staff was helpful and courteous. Recommend when in Laurel MD.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Debra W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the great review you gave us on TripAdvisor, we appreciate the feedback on your stay with us.

I will be very happy to share this with the staff, so they see their efforts and hard work does pay off.

Lemon water is a huge hit during these hot and humid days, personally it is very refreshing.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I have 2 issues with my stay. One was the placement of the bed in room 240, not sure if its the same in all rooms. The electrical outlet was on top of the boxspring and the lamp and clock plugs were touching the mattress. I may not have noticed this if when i sat on the bed, the light blinked. After a few times i looked to unplug the light and i noticed the mattress was pressing up against both plugs, which is a very serious fire hazard and should be addressed. I had to keep those plugs unplugged. The second issue i had was the tub/shower, i stay at many hotels and this is the first time i have experienced this, the tub seems to not be flush to the floor under the tub. When you step in the tub to shower every step is a very loud crunching sound like the tub is going to crack. Its so loud, it woke my sleeping wife as i showered, she came in the bathroom to see if i was ok. Needless to say, i will not be staying at your hotel for awhile. Thank you for your interest in these matters and i hope they are corrected.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for time you spent writing this review to us, I truly appreciate the complete feedback you gave us,

I will defiantly share this with all staff and the importance of the electrical outlet behind the bed, I do feel this is extremely important... Thank you again.

I do hope you will stay with us again, we look forward to seeing you.