US$105
US$110
US$107
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$65
US$67
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$70
US$67
US$103
Hotels.com
All reviewsbusiness suitewafflesbreakfast roomsofa bedfree breakfastmicrowave and fridgenice place to staybeds were very comfortablewould stay againnice roomenjoyed my staydccerealmarylandinns
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Very clean rooms. bk was ok need more of a meat variety hotel staff very nice accomadate my family for our needs we come here many years now such improvement . Rale at front desk very friendly helpful and our checkin was a breeze. Thanks my wife like yur smile! We recommend our family to come also. See you next year

Room Tip: Exterior rooms easy to get to car and just go
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Debra W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your feedback.

I will share this with our staff, especially Rell so he can see a guest did appreciate his help and liked his smile

We look forward to your next stay with us next year!!! :)

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Very bad front desk staff - manager was rude and too much attitude
Staff needs more training
Women staff were ok
He definitely needs another job or profession!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Good Afternoon,

We appreciate the time you took to write this review on our hotel, we truly appreciate your feedback, we will coach our employees on proper customer service, our guests are important to us, and serving our guests is what we do.

We do hope you will consider staying with us again, and let us show you what we are all about.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here it was 15 minutes from metro to get into DC and 30 minutes of Baltimore. Hotel is simple, but clean. Breakfast was fine, nothing bad nor great. No pool, but has a workout room. I had no issues with staff. The area around it didn't have a lot to do, but it was more of a "base of operations" I would stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Debra W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Good Afternoon Kenneth,

Thank you for the time you took to write this review and give us your feedback.

We would love to earn your business and know what we need to do to get that 4-5 star review from you. Our commitment to our guests is important to us.

We do hope to be able to serve you again Kenneth.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Room was purchased as non-smoking. Overwhelming odor of cigarettes. Burn marks in the room. Triggered allergies, front desk didn't care.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we appreciate the review.

I am very sorry about your stay with us, we do care about all of our customers and we would have moved you to another room for your safety, this is something I take a lot of pride in.

I would appreciate if you could contact me so I can make this right with you.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting family and the DC area. The breakfast was good and did he job. I loved the lemon water in the front lobby too! It fit my budget and the staff was helpful and courteous. Recommend when in Laurel MD.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Debra W, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Laurel Near Fort Meade, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the great review you gave us on TripAdvisor, we appreciate the feedback on your stay with us.

I will be very happy to share this with the staff, so they see their efforts and hard work does pay off.

Lemon water is a huge hit during these hot and humid days, personally it is very refreshing.

We look forward to your next stay with us.