“Bountiful Blue Wind!!”
Review of Blue Wind Gourmet

Blue Wind Gourmet
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: Has a great wine selection with tastings at lunch. Awesome atmosphere with a small outdoor seating area for nice days. The food is always remarkable and fresh!
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The Blue Wind Gourmet delivers on its namesake whether you are in search of top shelf libations including wine to suit all tastes to Black Point specialty chocolates to Deli style sandwiches or catering provisioning.

This is a small venue but packed with flavor and choices. Wine tastings are available as well as expert advice on selections. Note: Blue Wind caters all size events and even has a food truck for roadshows.

Food is available to go or for dining inside or out. Make sure you bring your appetite and/or thirst!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great place to have a meal with friends. Food is always fresh and tasty. I like the wine, the beer, and the food.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by for dinner after work. I had the lamb and beef gyro, which came was amazing! My husband had the garbage sandwich, which despite its name, is also really delicious. (The name refers to the big assortment of meats and cheeses loaded into this sandwich) We each tried a different soup, also excellent. There are wines, a few local whiskies, and gourmet chocolates you can also purchase, as well as yummy coffee concoctions.
The service was fast and friendly. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

This is the second time that I have come to Blue Wind. If you are looking for a great sandwich. The first visit, I tried the crab cake. It was delicious. The second time, I tried the chef salad. My daughter tried the grilled chicken sandwich. We were both happy with our meals. Love the sample chocolates on the counter. Many great sweet treats to try and sample. The triple chocolate cake disappeared quickly after our lunch. We purchased chocolates to bring home afterwards.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here in a whim. We half the crab and corn chowder and the seafood salad sandwich which I highly recommend.