“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The limited menu does not disappoint as they serve some of the tastiest, most delicious food on the planet! I would go back again and again (and again) for the avocado chicken bowl.
The kids raved the various quesadillas and my better half fell in love with the chimichangas.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Staff is super friendly!! The food is GOOD and prices are reasonable for what you get. It's definitely TexMex and they really do make you feel comfortable. Now don't expect over the top food from here. But just sit back and enjoy the hole in the wall eccentric atmosphere. It has its charm and I love it.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Good food and service! Great flavors! Really nice atmosphere! We had a good time close to home. Great parking an close to major highways!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This a fantastic place! Their drinks are awesome and the happy hour can't be beat. $2.25 drafts and not just domestics. Great tap selection with many local brews. $2.25 for two tacos and other good food. We moved away from Millersville, but will always stop when we visit the area!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

We stopped in for lunch and were greeted right away and taken to our table. The waitress came right away and took our drink order and then came back within 10 minutes to take our food order. I ordered the Pelican tacos which are actually Tilapia and they were great! The chipotle mayo was delicious. My lunch buddy ordered Tijuana chicken quesadillas which came with rice, salsa and lettuce. It had plenty of filling in the quesadilla and a drizzle of sour cream on top. The total for our food and one iced tea was just over $27. The wait staff were all very friendly and attentive. I'm definitely going back for a Xango; the waitress was nice enough to let me know it would not be as crispy when I got it home since I was forty minutes away from home. She could have let me buy it anyway but provided good customer service instead. My lunch buddy said he will go back too. I definitely had a different experience than some of the other reviewers. I would have given them an excellent but I will say there was a strong odor of bleach when we walked in the door. I still recommend this restaurant.