“Quick and convenient”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in New Carrollton
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Stopped in as I was staying in a hotel located across the street. The staff was nice and the order was quick.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Its a Starbucks, has sit down and drive thru service. I dont know what else to say but i have to meet 100 characters....

Reviewed 20 June 2015

Thank you. First time I ever use the Starbucks Drive-thru, I am more of a walk-in customer, but parking was a pickle so I decided to use the drive-thru. Service was fast, friendly and the beverage was EXCELLENT!

Reviewed 12 February 2015

They're quick for the most part as long as no one adds to their order at the window! Seasonal stuff is always a nice change.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I went here while on a mommy and daughter day. My daughter wanted her usual Chai tea and I wanted to try the Oprah iced Chai latte after seeing it advertised so many times. I must say that it was worth the wait, the spice blend was amazing and delicious. Our orders were filled within 2 minutes and did not disapoint.