“Found on accent - glad I did”

Mid-Atlantic Seafood
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I was out and about and stumbled across this place.... Glad I did! The food was great and very sizable portions. They have a HUGE variety and everything looks great. I settled for the fish and crab cakes ... both were great. The fried potatoes were very close to how Mama used to make. If you are in the area and the mood for seafood or soul food.. give this place a try. You will be glad you did!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I got the fried oysters and my wife got the ribs. We learned from our last trip--I didn't get any sides, so I could share hers. Still a LOT of food, and all of it perfect.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

My wife and I each got the grilled fish dinners w/two sides and dessert. I wish I could tell you how the dessert was, but we didn't even finish our dinners! The grilled fish was excellent, though, as were the collared greens and the kale. The coleslaw was good, but nothing you haven't had elsewhere. Cornbread was very good. The service was extremely polite, though it was busy and we had to wait a bit because of that. Highly recommend the place!.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

The food here was awesome and you got your money worth two people can eat off one plate. The food was tasty and well done the only thing I didn't like was the wait but I guess its worth it for some great tasting food

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Great fish, lots of selections, sides were terrific, so was dessert. There was enough food for lunch for two. Perfectly prepared, this place is great! It sits in front of a shopping center with Value City and Advance Auto Parts. It's nothing fancy but the food is the star here.