19 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$474
PricelineUS$474
Hotels.comUS$474
FindHotelUS$474
Orbitz.comUS$474
CheapTicketsUS$474
All reviews fire pit outdoor pool bay view front desk beautiful hotel high floor late check breakfast staff the breakfast area full kitchen free breakfast room type thoroughly enjoyed our stay coastal highway awesome stay yogurt large balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

It was so good to be back! Keith, Mark, Courtney, Stacy, Carol and Bobby made the visit special. The staff works together as a strong team.

Rooms were super clean and welcoming. Staff is so positive and corona courtesy’s are obvious. So happy to be back and see Ocean City and get a break. Missed those beautiful burnt orange sunsets and water views! Back in the spring!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Torneden
Keith Whisenant, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Hi Torneden! Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy that you were able to visit with us in Ocean City. We hope you were able to enjoy the town and everything it has to offer. We would love to welcome you back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

Our first trip to this wonderful getaway hotel but it won’t be the last. Super friendly staff (especially Stacy) and a wonderful breakfast! The restaurant and bar have a wonderful vibe large lovely rooms which include TVs kitchens and balconies with Great views!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kjohnston47
Keith Whisenant, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Hi KJonhston47! Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy that you were able to stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott. We really appreciate the awesome compliments about our staff. We would love to welcome you back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2020

I have been traveling for business for many years and also have had the opportunity to travel overseas, staying in hotels (mostly Marriott) and Airbnb. I have rarely (if ever) experienced customer service as outstanding as I have experienced in this hotel over my numerous stays this year. OC now has a hotel that can boast of a customer experience level as high as any 5 star I know! This city has not really been know for customer service, and you generally had to hold your breath in OC when you call a hotel or check in, but not at this property. From the outstanding GM, including the front line managers, and even the folks working the buffet, everyone treats you with the curtesy we all are searching for these days. I think this is most important, especially when spending our precious $$ for a vacation. I'm telling everyone I know (I guess I will have trouble getting a room now) - there is a property in OC rivaling the finest anywhere to pamper you like none other!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Keith Whisenant, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Hi DavidcP928YD! Thank you so much for the review we are so happy that you were able to relax and stay with us in Ocean City. It is the perfect spot to unwind and take advantage time spent in Ocean City. We appreciate the compliments about our staff as well. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

Purpose of travel in off season was to stop at Assateague Island National Park. The hotel was well worth the visit. Parking was easy and hassle free. We were greeted by Zina at the front desk. She could teach the art of caring customer service. If I owned a hotel I would steal her away in a second. The hotel is new and modern and has wonderful views. Rooms are spacious and clean. Furniture is modern. It even has an indoor pool! One thing I would prefer is a shower you walk into rather than a tub. Minor, but mentionable for my comfort. We chatted with the Manager Stacy over breakfast who gave us great local travel information. The hotel took all the COVID precautions they possibly could during this time. I would return again for all of these reasons and more.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Keith Whisenant, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2020

Hi FloridaAdventurer! Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy that you were able to relax and enjoy time spent in Ocean City with us. We really appreciate the compliment about our staff as we strive to provide great customer service. We are happy to hear that your rooms were spacious and relaxing. We would love to welcome you back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2020 via mobile

We decided to go to OCMD for a long weekend and stay at the Residence Inn. The entire stay was great and we really enjoyed the hotel and they even have a trivia night with happy hour specials that we attended. The staff was terrific but wanted to especially thank Stacey for everything she did for us. She is truly amazing! From check-in to check-out everything about the hotel was first class. I can only imagine how great it is in there summer when the outdoor pool deck is open! We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Keith Whisenant, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2020

Hi Gores95! Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy that you were able to stay with us in Ocean City for a long weekend. We hope you were able to enjoy the town and we really appreciate the compliments about our staff. We would love to welcome you back to visit us again soon!