8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$251
PricelineUS$251
Hotels.comUS$251
eDreamsUS$251
FindHotelUS$251
Orbitz.comUS$251
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2020 via mobile

Ms. Carolyn at Surf Inn Suites made our vacation that much more enjoyable. We woke up to a laugh almost every morning. We had pets and children during our stay, so we usually keep the do not disturb sign up in the early mornings. She would replenish our towels, sheets, etc and have them at our door every morning in a basket. Im sure she was very busy throughout her day, however, she always had a minute to stop and chat or make us smile. 10/10.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Maggie Coutu, Guest Services / Front Office at Surf Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Hello There,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy that you enjoyed Ms. Carolyn just as much as we do! She has been with our company for several years and continues to put a smile on everyone's faces. We hope you keep us in mind the next time you make a trip to Ocean City. Have a great day!

Maggie C.

Reviewed 13 July 2020

Checked into this motel and was completely unsatisfied with the room we received. It was unclean and unsafe (as the doors did not lock from the inside.) we went to the office to voice our concerns but they advised there was nothing they could do and no refund would be issued. The room was reassigned to another family when we tried to return that we walked in on because our key was still activated. The front office advised there was nothing they could do and we pretty much paid for a room we did not use. I would not recommend this motel. There were items left in the refrigerator from previous guest and the bathtub was filthy. If you do decide to stay make sure you bring flip flops for the shower and cleaning supplies.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Madison Bescak, Marketing at Surf Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2020

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you had a less than stellar stay with us and your encounters with our staff were not as expected. That does not sound like them and we will make sure to remedy this for future guests. All of our doors lock from the inside, so I was wondering what room you checked into?

I cannot seem to find your reservation folio in our system. I was wondering who you happened to talk to on the phone or at the front desk? If you could email me your reservation information at madison@ocrooms.com or give me a call at 410-449-1674.I would be happy to discuss your stay with you further. If you are interested, feel free to give us a call.

Have a great rest of your week!

Thank you!

Madison

Reviewed 30 June 2020 via mobile

Stay away from this hotel!! Fights, loud foul language music playing all hours and hotel does nothing to stop it. They allow people to pack in one room despite only having accommodations for 4 people. Management is rude when contacted about unruly guests. Trash all over the premises every morning.

Date of stay: June 2020
Madison Bescak, Marketing at Surf Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2020

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. This is absolutely not the level of customer service we strive for. Our management and staff works hard to keep our hotel a clean family resort and shut down any loud guests or gatherings. We are also very strict about the amount of people in each room, as it is a fire hazard. So this does not sound like our staff. I'd love to talk more and find out the specifics of your stay. If you could give me a call at 410-449-1674 or email me at madison@ocrooms.com, I'd really appreciate that. Thank you.

Madison

Reviewed 1 October 2019

First off, I have a lot of family members and for the owner/staff to accommodate toward our needs was beyond exceptional. They were all so cheerful and polite. Right across the street is Bon Fire so we went there for a family outing. It’s ocean side so the walk was short. They have ia pool but we came late in the season so was a little cold. Plenty of parking and all the rooms have FULL size refrigerators! Did I mention the staff was great!

Sincerely
Nate H.

Date of stay: September 2019

Good Afternoon Nate,

We are so very pleased that you had a pleasurable experience. Our staff prides ourselves on being able to put a smile on our customer's faces. We hope that you keep us in mind the next time you vacation in Ocean City. Have a phenomenal day!

Maggie C.

Reviewed 3 September 2019

We stayed at the inn for 3 nights and did not have any issues. It was quite noisy due to it being a motel and people staying above and next door were at times loud, but otherwise it was an overall pleasant stay. We chose the building closest to the Ocean on the first floor and it was easy to walk to the beach. The parking was nearby, but at times it was full and we had to find another place to park, since the parking lot behind the building is very narrow. There is a pool, which is tiny, but enough for the kids to jump around for a bit.

Date of stay: August 2019
James I, Public Relations Manager at Surf Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear everyone had a pleasant stay. We hope the kids enjoyed their time at the pool! We would be glad to help our guests find parking if in the event the parking lots are full. Our staff are always willing to help with any questions or concerns our guests may have. We hope you would consider staying with us again for your next vacation.

Tiffany