“Not a stellar Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Location to the Marriott was the best thing here. Latte was below average. I had two, and when I requested the Blonde espresso, they were out. Then after making two of the same beverage I ordered, one was WAY lighter weight than the other (by about 1/2) because they really oversteamed the milk. I asked them for more milk, but they just re-made it instead and I just accepted it as it was since it really wasn't much better and I wanted to just get back. Come on - learn, please, to make a latte that isn't more of a cappuccino. I can make a better one on my crummy little Krupps maker at home. The sandwich was ok (sausage & egg) but for the price, I think the local mac and dons may be the place to go for that...it wasn't much better.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

You'll like this coffee house in downtown Ocean City, friendly service, plenty of fresh pastries, clean & relaxing!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is a pretty large Starbucks. They didn't have a lot of smaller tables, just high tops and a family table in the middle. There were bars in front of the windows and near the pickup end of the line.

They didn't take my order correctly, but, no one had an issue making it right.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

This place was busy all day long but they got you in and out quickly. Never had a long wait for the constant traffic. A block off the beach but it was a quick walk from our hotel

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Stunned that this location has been open and no one has set up for review! There is one outside OC and this one is right next to the Holiday Inn Suites. A long line but moves quickly and service is great. I can only imagine even during hot summer its even longer with cold drinks. Thrilled its so convenient.

10  Thank EliteTravellers