8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$329
Country InnUS$329
Agoda.comUS$329
Hotels.comUS$329
PricelineUS$329
FindHotelUS$329
All reviews the breakfast area front desk candy kitchen yogurt wearing masks weekend trip room was spotless indoor pool king bed wonderful hotel good size great stay enjoyed our stay every morning plenty of parking oc summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

Came here for a family vacation. I got to check in early, breakfast was nice, they serve the hot food to you in the breakfast area due to Covid. The main lobby and the elevators always smelled clean and fresh. They do require masks still in the lobby and main areas which I appreciated. However, I am giving three stars because the young lady at the front desk never answered the phone when I called, and then when I came down physically to the front desk, she sat in the back and pretended like she didn’t see me. The gentlemen that worked at the desk one day was amazing! This past weekend it rained really hard and he helped my grandmother inside. Lastly, the toilet seats are really cheap, and there needs to be grips placed in the tub because they are really slippery and my family almost fell a few times. All together we did enjoy our stay

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NAP210
Iryna Poliakovska, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ocean City, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Dear NAP210,
Thank you for taking time to for share your feedback and let us know about your concerns. All points you mentioned will be reviewed by our management team. I am happy to hear Sonny was helpful to your grandmother! We hope to host you back on your next trip to Ocean City!

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Ocean City MD. Not only was the property well-appointed, but the staff was also amazing. Iryna, Sonny, and the Front Desk staff were friendly and professional. They gave great restaurant and attraction recommendations. Johnny, in the Breakfast Room, brought me a second cup of coffee when I returned at the tail end of breakfast.

I definitely plan to return to the Country Inn & Suites.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Iryna Poliakovska, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ocean City, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Dear jenniferkV813RL,
Thank you for taking time to leave us this wonderful review. I am so happy to hear you had a great stay with us! Thank you for mentioning Sonny and Johnny for providing outstanding customer service! I hope to see you back with us on your next trip to Ocean City!

Reviewed 5 May 2021

If you want to stay an amazing hotel that is warm, very clean and welcoming... You must stay here!!! Iryna, Sonny and the rest of the staff went above and beyond the call of duty for us. We already made another reservation for this month. LOVE IT!!!! Thank you Iryna and everyone else for making it so nice for us. This hotel makes you feel like you are home.

Date of stay: May 2021
Iryna Poliakovska, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ocean City, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Dear J5876WZrickr,
Thank you so much for taking time to leave us your feedback! I am so happy to hear you had a great time with us! We are looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2021

My wife and I came down on a Sunday and stayed through Friday. This is our go-to place in OCMD. Overall a good stay. Good rates, good location, nice staff. We were told at check in there would be no daily room service. This stay was a little off from prior visits. The cleaning on the room was not as sharp as usual. Vacuum missed some spots in the room. Loveseat pillows had stains on them. Bathroom had some type of debris around the light switch. Room had a perfume or air freshener smell to it when we arrived which had my wife suspecting to cover cigarette smoke or a pet in the room before we got there. We'll be back for sure but really need to tighten up on these type of things.

Date of stay: April 2021
Iryna Poliakovska, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ocean City, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Dear m1759,

Thank you for taking time to leave us your feedback and make us aware of your concerns. We will defiantly look into all points you mentioned and address it with our management team. We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Ocean City so we can exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 21 April 2021

My wife and I enjoyed our mini-getaway to Ocean City; the Country Inn and Suites was an excellent choice! Very clean, friendly staff, good location (restaurants, ice cream, etc. a walk or short drive away). The room and bed were comfortable and contemporary. Add free parking and breakfast (understandably streamlined due to COVID) and an excellent value price - no complaints at all! Will definitely stay again!

Date of stay: April 2021
Iryna Poliakovska, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ocean City, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Dear PA_Traveler_7,
Thank you for taking time to leave us a review and mention our friendly staff and our great location. We are so happy to hear you had a great mini-getaway and hoping to welcome you back in the nearest future!