12 people are viewing this hotel
US$386
Hotels.comUS$399
Agoda.comUS$399
TraveluroUS$427
All reviews longboard cafe microwaveable breakfast sandwiches exceptional staff every amenity hotel located complimentary breakfast fold out couch walk in shower room was very clean and comfortable bathroom door walking distance small kitchen great stay queen bed short drive beach trip one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

This hotel was clean, quiet and the staff( Janice) was excellent. She was warm, friendly and informative related to places around the hotel. I had my grandchildren with me ages 5 & 7. The room was comfortable. I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Rayjay35
Reviewed 29 September 2020

Honestly the hotel is nice, clean, modern. The staff is nice and the Management is very personable. There's only one problem..... I think the walls are made out of paper. You can hear everything. Just people walking down the hall at night sounds like they are in your room. This has to be a flaw in the building as many other hotels we stay in do not have this issue..... even some less expensive brands. Other than that, it was top notch.

Room tip: Bring ear plugs if you are alight sleeper
Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank brianfZ1266VR
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

I would give 5 start to hotel unless the noise matter.
Facilities are new, hotel staff is fine, location is perfect and pets are accepted (75$ pet fee additional for the whole stay).
The only one problem, the walls are done with paper. We heard every noise our “neighbors” in the next, above or underneath us did. Even the smallest one. That’s annoying and we can’t rest enough and properly.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank cristianmduque
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

I recently booked a double bed room at the Home 2Home suites. When I showed up I was given a handicap room without a Hilton Clean sticker on it. Upon going in it reeked of a chemical smell that was intolerable. I spent the next 45 minutes trying to get a two bed room that I had booked. I was eventually sent to a neighboring Hilton property where the front desk person told me that I needed to cancel my current reservation and rebook the room. After complaining and demanding to speak to the manager, the manager eventually took care of my reservation which in total took over an hour.
I am a Hilton diamond member and normally get treated treated pretty well by Hilton but certainly not at this property. Stay away!!

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Mreesept
Dan Jasinski, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Ocean City Bayside, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

I want to apologize for the experience you had at the hotel. The hotel and our staff strive to provide an excellent stay to all of our guests especially our valued diamond members. It is obvious in this situation we did not come close to providing the service you expect or deserve. I look forward to the opportunity to redeem ourselves next time you are in Ocean City.

Reviewed 1 August 2020

We stayed here with family that included 3 kids and they loved the close beach access and the rooms with lots of space and a great layout. There was a dock so the kids could fish and big gas grills where we cooked our full dinner one night including steaks, potatoes and corn on the cob. The staff was helpful with extra grill utensils that we needed.
Unfortunately, with Covid they could not have the regular breakfast buffet but provided breakfast bags for kids and adults.
I would stay at the Home2 Suites in Ocean City again.

Room tip: Chose the even number rooms to get a bay view.
Date of stay: July 2020