“Heaven on 127th Street”

Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Ocean City
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Get ready for the most mouth watering experience. Best time to get the donuts is first thing in the morning. They are the most delicious things that you will ever put into your mouth. I highly recommend the O.C. Sand and Morning Buzz. Goes great with a big cup of coffee or chocolate milk. Friendly staff, great atmosphere. Regardless of the line, you are still greeted with a smile! A+

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

These donuts are unique in texture in that they have more of a cake consistency than dough. They are served warm and they are given a glaze at time of purchase which really soaks into the donut. Beyond the glaze you can add nuts, coconut, chocolate chips and more. They have many flavors and choices from which to choose. The biggest downfall is the price but they are worth a try. I wouldn't buy them often.

1  Thank Kim E
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Not sure if I'm reviewing the right location...lol. But I couldn't find the 8003 costal hwy on tripadvisor. I've only been to this location, and once. But phenomenal donuts. I luv'd the honey glazed the bes...but all of the donuts we bought were amazing!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I had heard some great things. I was told I hadn't lived until I had tried a Fractured Prune Donut.
We'll now I have, and I can't say it changed my life, other than making me $6 poorer.
They claim they make donuts made to order. They don't. They microwave an old donut and dip it in the toppings you want. It's hot when you get it. But it's far from fresh.
The coffee was bottom of the pot.
They don't take debit cards. It is 2017. Who doesn't take debit cards? I can literally pay my kids 16 year old babysitter with my card on PayPal, but there are still businesses who don't accept cards?
I went next door to Dunkin for better coffee and brought their donuts back to the family. I wasn't shelling out $20 for microwaved day-olds.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

These donuts are really fabulous! I would totally go back to OC for these. They are fresh out of the frier and the guy takes them immediately and dips them in whatever sauces/toppings you order so it couldn't get any fresher than that! The donuts are a little on the smaller size, but you probably don't want them much larger because with everything on there they are SWEET! I would not recommend taking these to the office or home with you though - take the whole gang with you to the shop because since these are hand dipped right in front, the icing is hot and can melt right off!