“Para-Sailing and Jet-Ski Fun!”

Paradise Watersports
Ranked #6 of 50 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Paradise Watersports is the largest Parasailing and Jetski Rental facility in Ocean City Maryland with the most exciting activities to do in one place! At Paradise you can Parasail over the ocean and see the dolphins, explore the back bay on our brend new 3 person Seadoo jetskis, or kayak around to the many islands on our 2 person kayaks! Our staff is highly trained and focused on your safety! We are located to the left of the Rt. 50 Bridge just before you enter Ocean City at Hooper's Crab House. Plenty of free parking! So stop by and let us take you on a Parasailing or Jetski / Waverunner adventure that you will never forget! Open dawn till dusk.. Reservations a must! Make it easy on yourself.. BUY TICKETS ONLINE!!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend decided that she wanted to take her six-year-old son para-sailing and jet skiing during our trip to Ocean City, Maryland this week. I had spent over 20 years in the US Army jumping out of perfectly, and not-so-perfect," airplanes and helicopters and so I just accompanied them. I had also spent a great deal of time in different bodies of water and so I passed on the jet-skiing. She chose "Paradise Watersports" located in Ocean City, Maryland.

She received a great price for both events for her and her son. I was surprised that her six-year-old son could participate in them. They also offered a military discount for individual events. I was extremely impressed by the emphasis placed on personal safety. Jet ski operators had to take an exam before they could operate a jet-ski. A safety officer also gave very good safety brief to all para-sailors and jet-ski operators.

My girlfriend's young son initially had some trepidation about both events. My girlfriend said that he overcame his fears once she and he began parasailing. They rose to a height of approximately 800 ft above the ocean. That was the same height from which I had jumped in the 82nd Airborne Division and so I knew that they had a great view of the city. Amazingly, he asked to parasail again once they docked. They had a blast. There were five other couples and trips that enjoyed similar experiences.The whole adventure lasted about 1 1/2 hours.

They also had a great time jet skiing. Safety riders accompanied the riders out to the open bay after giving the riders detailed instructions on how to operate the jet skis. They departed the docks in a single file. The safety riders rode at the column's head and foot. They allowed the riders to increase their speeds once they arrived in the bay. My girlfriend and her son thoroughly enjoyed themselves as they watched their fellow riders capsize their jet skis. This adventure also lasted approximately 1 1/2 hours. You should definitely visit Paradise Watersports for your next water adventure.

All reviews
"whole family"
"skis"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Our first visit to the Ocean City MD area, we decided to go Parasailing. We made the right choice by choosing Paradise Watersports. We had a great crew of Tyler and Troy and they made our first ever trip exciting and fun. I felt safe in their hands, trusted their knowledge and skills, and had fun. My boyfriend and I will definitely be back next year.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Took my three sons and their friends for jet skiing. This was our second time ever.
This was by far the best experience we have had on vacation in years.
The guys who were our guides were professional but not bossy. They took control of problems when they came up, but did not ruin the experience for the rest of us.
A great day on the water.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Great people, lots of fun, professional and pleasant attitides. We were gonna parasail and decided to jet ski and the ladies accommodated us and were happy to do so.