“Breakfast was ok”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We went here for breakfast. The prices were like everywjere else for breakfast. My friend wanted just one pancake with her order and the waitress said they couldnt do just one pancake which we thought was a little odd seeing as they have the batter already mixed and ready to go. I got the pineapple pancakes and eggs. They were ok. Nothing super exciting. Food came out very quick. They gave my 1.5 year old a little shark toy with the bill. I thought that was cute.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

After walking 15 blocks or so, we were pleasantly surprised by our breakfast at Dough Roller. I ordered blueberry pancakes and I received 3 blueberry-laden light & fluffy pancakes with a side of bacon - 5 slices perfectly cooked. My husband ordered creamed chipped beef on toast and he practically licked the platter clean.
The service was quick with friendly servers. We will definitely go again. Now to try the pizza!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We went to the Dough Roller twice during our vacation in OC, once on Coastal Highway and once on the boardwalk. The menus have some subtle differences so be aware.

Dough Roller has really great fried chicken which comes with a couple of sides. We also tried the spinach salad which is a tasty blend of veggies, fruit and chicken that is very satisfying.

The service was really good at both locations too. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Staff was friendly. A little pricey for omelettes, but they are good. Kid friendly restaurant. We stop here every time we are in Ocean City. With in walking distance to many hotels.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Famous for pancakes and pizza. My daughter had blueberry pancakes and said they were delicious. Pancakes are available all day. I should've had something they are famous for but instead I got fish, but not the best and chips. They were ok. Nice place, good atmosphere. Family friendly. Good service.