“Traditional Dough Roller stop”
Review of Dough Roller

Dough Roller
Ranked #159 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We try to have breakfast here each time we're in Ocean City, as it's been a longstanding favorite of my husband's. This time, I found the food to be good, though nothing particularly outstanding. I do love the atmosphere created by the vintage lunch boxes, toys, and carousel horses. Our server was friendly and efficient,and the kids loved the little shark toys they got before we left. Overall, a nice breakfast.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

service was good but the food was not as warm as it should have been. large coffee mugs and each cup was $3.99. a little on the high side

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food was kinda average, no frills, basic stuff. However, the prices were fairly high for that average fare. Service was amazingly fast. The atmosphere was a mix of carousel horse and vintage lunch boxes. Whatever... You know, it was good enough, clean, and did the trick.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We went here for breakfast. The prices were like everywjere else for breakfast. My friend wanted just one pancake with her order and the waitress said they couldnt do just one pancake which we thought was a little odd seeing as they have the batter already mixed and ready to go. I got the pineapple pancakes and eggs. They were ok. Nothing super exciting. Food came out very quick. They gave my 1.5 year old a little shark toy with the bill. I thought that was cute.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

After walking 15 blocks or so, we were pleasantly surprised by our breakfast at Dough Roller. I ordered blueberry pancakes and I received 3 blueberry-laden light & fluffy pancakes with a side of bacon - 5 slices perfectly cooked. My husband ordered creamed chipped beef on toast and he practically licked the platter clean.
The service was quick with friendly servers. We will definitely go again. Now to try the pizza!