Boardwalk Terrace(Ocean City)
US$299
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$279
Beachcomber Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$198
Bonita Beach Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$219
The Ambassador Inn(Ocean City)
US$174
Beach Plaza Hotel(Ocean City)
US$280
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$280
Orbitz.com
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
US$166
US$141
  • Pool
Bedtime Inn(Ocean City)
US$140
Orbitz.com
Barefoot Mailman(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$214
All reviewssingle queen bedboard walkoc hotelsice machinejeannieefficiencytowelsratesboardwalkdesklaundryporchkitchenette
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We arrived on Friday night about midnight. No issues with checking in. Room was small but clean. There is a charge for using the ice machine. Bike, chair and umbrella rentals right on site and very reasonable priced.

The cleaning service were in the room when we returned one afternoon, all she did was empty the trash, replace the towels and make one bed the other bed was left unmade. She did not wipe down anything nor did she sweep.

The entire outside of our room smelled like marijuana and another room (218) was complaining as well. The front desk lady (only one who could speak good English) tells me "it's everywhere". She acted so unconcerned.

It would be great if coffee makers were in all rooms or they lobby would offer "FREE" coffee from their commercial machines they have in there. The back steps needed some repair work and they were extremely steep. The price was reasonable. Needs a little updating but we would def stay here again because of the price. Onsite laundry would be great too

VERY noisy at night!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2016

We really enjoy the friendly atmosphere. The porch is great in the evenings, listening to the ocean and people watching on the boardwalk. We Will return. Thanks Eden roc staff for always making our vacation great.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Melinda1987
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel staff was very friendly and the housekeeping staff was efficient. The pool area was clean. Our room was average size and was clean, not spotless but clean! One of the biggest problems I had was the amount of people that were smoking on the balcony and by the pool. We came during the hurricane and Sunday ended up being beautiful, but because of wind we were unable to sit on the beach... So the pool was packed... And EVERYONE around us was smoking. My only suggestion would be to make pool area non-smoking!
Great price! But again you get what you pay for!

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank amandaMitti
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The parking is awful. There is hardly any room to park and when I finally found a parking spot it was in underneath the ocean front rooms where we were staying. Someone did a hit and run to my car. We went to the car to give an elderly man a jump because his car battery had died and noticed the big dent and huge scratches down the whole driver side of my car. When I told the night time office clerk named Mark he was so rude and not helpful at all. I had to call the police to file a report for my insurance. The only plus to this motel is the balcony.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Angela G
Reviewed 22 August 2016

My wife and I made our reservations for a last minute long weekend get away. I really prepared my self for the worst as I have stayed in some not so great places in the past. The Eden Roc was much better than I hoped for. The staff working there are extremely friendly and helpful and the pool area and grounds were tidy. The room was small but perfect for a couple but most importantly it was very clean. It was a short walk to the beach and had ample parking. We will definitely stay at the Eden Roc again and would highly recommend it to any one on a budget!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple