4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$310
PricelineUS$310
Agoda.comUS$310
BestWestern.comUS$310
Hotels.comUS$310
FindHotelUS$310
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

I paid $79 a night and feel that was fair for the area mid week. Staff were courteous especially the lady running the breakfast on 5-20. The breakfast was great with varied hot and cold choices. Fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, cereal and pancakes. It was nice to have a breakfast after Covid precautions easing up. I also worked out in the gym which was ok considering the price of the room.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank chelslynne
Aubrey E, Sales at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the free continental breakfast we offer daily. We hope you'll consider staying with us again the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 19 May 2021

Found this place on Groupon, and it was worth finding. Great centralized location to everything at the beach. There were great restaurants & plenty of things to do, all within walking distance. Will definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexis Merritt, General Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear BPKinlein,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites! I am glad you enjoyed your visit and our location! I hope you will choose to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2021

Easy to find and close enough the action. Love the suite with the small whirlpool tub. Will consider when we go back. May look at the other rooms they offer. Customer service was great had flowers delivered and was 8n the room waiting when we returned

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Aubrey E, Sales at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the compliments on our customer service! Don't forget, as a repeat guest you receive a discount off all future stays. We hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 29 July 2020

I want to take a few minutes to say wow! We stayed at the hotel 15-19 for a softball tournament. I am a clean freak I brought my own cleaning stuff, sheets and blankets. But I didn’t need to use them. They’re team we’re selling on top of things keeping things spotless during this Covid. I was very nervous and concerned going there having a previous bad experience at it differently named hotel. So to see this was so nice. It was not just one person cleaning it was a team and to see what they did made me feel so comfortable about staying. If I asked for extra towels or anything They were right on top of it. The front desks people where amazing as well! breakfast started little later and we would leave early for our tournament and they would have bags ready to had to us. It was just a really nice Experience and I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2020

We stayed here on a brief three day getaway for my birthday.
This is a good location at midtown OC, you can walk to Seacrets and Mackey’s and there is a great place next door ally oops. It is bayside so you have to cross the street to get to the beach, but it’s affordable. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. When we first checked in we dealt with Ritchie who was wonderful. He always had a smile on his face when we saw him in the hotel. Everyone else we encountered was very pleasant too. They were constantly cleaning the common areas. Everyone wore a mask. There is no buffet breakfast, you do get a bagged breakfast in the am which has a piece of fruit, a breakfast bar and a muffin and you can get juice, coffee, yogurt and cereal in the breakfast room. I understand this was due to COVID but do wish there was a hot breakfast option. They made us aware there would be no housekeeping during our visit but that was okay. The housekeepers knocked on the doors and offered more towels and we took them up on it. The room was clean, and mostly modern with the exception of the bathroom which was in need of some updating. The room is large and has a couch and a desk. The only negatives were the wi fi was useless so don’t rely on that. It was free but I could barely check email on it. Also it was very noisy. It felt like there were elephants above us and there were constantly kids running up and down the hallways screaming, early in the am and later than one would think in the evening. On the last night there I was kept up at night by very loud booming music outside which was more bout the location than the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2020