6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 05/08/21
Lol.travel
US$296
Hotels.comUS$310
PricelineUS$310
BestWestern.comUS$310
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

The Staff was super friendly, nice, accommodating, helpful - you name it all! It is what really made our stay super awesome. The cleaning staff asked us how the room was, if it was clean, and if there was anything we needed. I just felt like everyone genuinely cared about our stay/experience. Only giving it a 4/5 because it’s not the nicest place around but location + price is great compared to other places in OC. Definitely recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexis Merritt, General Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Dear samcwalsh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay with us! I appreciate your compliments of our staff and I will be sure to share your comments with everyone as well! I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us and I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

I paid $79 a night and feel that was fair for the area mid week. Staff were courteous especially the lady running the breakfast on 5-20. The breakfast was great with varied hot and cold choices. Fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, cereal and pancakes. It was nice to have a breakfast after Covid precautions easing up. I also worked out in the gym which was ok considering the price of the room.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank chelslynne
Aubrey E, Sales at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the free continental breakfast we offer daily. We hope you'll consider staying with us again the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 19 May 2021

Found this place on Groupon, and it was worth finding. Great centralized location to everything at the beach. There were great restaurants & plenty of things to do, all within walking distance. Will definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexis Merritt, General Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear BPKinlein,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites! I am glad you enjoyed your visit and our location! I hope you will choose to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2021

Easy to find and close enough the action. Love the suite with the small whirlpool tub. Will consider when we go back. May look at the other rooms they offer. Customer service was great had flowers delivered and was 8n the room waiting when we returned

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Aubrey E, Sales at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the compliments on our customer service! Don't forget, as a repeat guest you receive a discount off all future stays. We hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 29 July 2020

I want to take a few minutes to say wow! We stayed at the hotel 15-19 for a softball tournament. I am a clean freak I brought my own cleaning stuff, sheets and blankets. But I didn’t need to use them. They’re team we’re selling on top of things keeping things spotless during this Covid. I was very nervous and concerned going there having a previous bad experience at it differently named hotel. So to see this was so nice. It was not just one person cleaning it was a team and to see what they did made me feel so comfortable about staying. If I asked for extra towels or anything They were right on top of it. The front desks people where amazing as well! breakfast started little later and we would leave early for our tournament and they would have bags ready to had to us. It was just a really nice Experience and I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2020