Beach Bum Motel(Ocean City)
US$154
  • Pool
The Ambassador Inn(Ocean City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$169
US$129
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$229
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$289
US$264
Barefoot Mailman(Ocean City)
US$224
Atlantic House Bed and Breakfast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$164
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
US$166
US$141
Americana Hotel(Ocean City)
US$159
All reviewshot tuboutdoor poolefficiency rooman older hotelpirate shipboard walkfamily vacationthe past yearsview of the oceanjonahboardwalkriptidearcadesandmd
Reviewed 5 February 2018

24 hour indoor pool & hot tub was great. Rooms below average, and run down. Play area was ok. Smoking at bar by outside pool sucked, the pool was nice, but smoking so close made it suck.Parking was horrible,unless you have a compact car,lots are very small.If you stay on left side on all floors you need to carry your luggage up a few steps, right side is ok. $225.00 a night to much.The only real good thing besides the indoor pool ,was your right on the boardwalk.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

The room we stayed in was clean, but very worn. The ceiling was chipping and wall paper falling off. The staff wasn’t very friendly and were very hard to find when we needed something. I wouldn’t stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Flagship hotel is your typical beach hotel, nothing fancy and needs updating. I searched online for discounts and found an amazing price that I couldn't pass up.

The property sits right on the boardwalk at 26th street, has easy access to the beach and and is only a 2.25 mile walk to the inlet. Our room had a balcony and a partial ocean view. There is a big courtyard that has picnic tables, grills, corn hole and a pirate ship for kids to play on. Parallel to the boardwalk is a sitting area with tables and chairs which we sat at in the evening and enjoyed the breeze coming off the ocean.

We stayed during the off season but there is an outdoor pool and pool bar. There is also an indoor pool and gym. However, the gym didn't open till 10 AM which would be one of my two complaints. I like to get up early and workout. Obviously, there is the boardwalk with amazing views and fresh ocean air but it would have been nice to get a full workout in that included weights. Plus it rained one day so the boardwalk wasn't an option.

The room had two double beds, a decent size fridge and microwave that allowed you to bring some food items but no kitchen. The water pressure in the bathroom was wonderful. Sometimes it's a hit or miss at OC hotels.

My second complaint are the thin walls. I heard the guests above us walking around along with the full on conversations from our neighbors and their kids. This was the off season so I can only imagine what the noise level would be like in season.

Off of the lobby there is a small area where they have complimentary coffee, hot tea and cocoa, apples and oranges which was appreciated.

All in all it's a good hotel and I would stay here again if the price is right.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamie C
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Just after Labor Day my wife and I spent 3 nights at the Flagship Oceanfront, as we typically do at the end of the summer. I made reservations early so we could stay in one of the few ocean front rooms. I don’t believe it was a big secret that the Flagship was somewhat OK with the many customers that smoke, apparently that condition has changed. I am not sure if the “smoke free” boardwalk non-sense has something to do with that, but apparently the situation has changed and caught people off guard. As a non-smoker it did not really affect me, until the quality of my stay went downhill because to the endless cigarette party right outside of my ocean front room.

I want to be clear, even as a non-smoker I think the war on smoking has gone way too far, folks can’t smoke outside now! Unbelievable. However my letter is an attempt to keep the smokers happy and retain the quality of the 6 ocean front rooms your hotel has. It is not the smoking that bothers people, it is the fact that 8 or 10 smokers turned the entrance to the pool / beach into a high school party that went on until 3 in the morning! The smokers do not just pop out to have a smoke, they set up shop and stayed there all night long from 4pm until 3 am. Not only did folks trying to enjoy the beach or pool have to dreg though a crowd of the same smokers, it was even more difficult to get one’s luggage in and out of the building. The endless “party” going on just in front of my ocean front room, really took away from the quality of the room and balcony overlooking the beach.

I have always enjoyed our time at the Flagship Oceanfront Hotel over the past 10 years, and hope to return. I sincerely hope the folks in charge at the hotel will make better arrangements for the many visitors that smoke, and return the quality of the ocean front rooms. I would hope improving everyone’s stay at the hotel maters to the Flagship.

Room Tip: See review
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Love the ocean view from any room. Very friendly front desk and room service. The lobby and rooms were clean. We enjoyed our evenings in the pool and hot tub. There was also coffee and fresh fruit available in the lobby all day. We have been coming to the Oceanic for 6 years

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends