2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$220
PricelineUS$220
Hotels.comUS$220
Orbitz.comUS$220
CheapTicketsUS$220
TravelocityUS$220
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

A friend and I came to OC for a quick trip for some sun in the day & fun at night. We chose the Sea Bay and are very happy that we did! The hotel itself was very clean and has a pool & gym & cute little cafe/bar within. The staff were also very nice and helpful - Shae at the front desk was lovely and made check-in and out pleasant & efficient. Even better, it is along the bay but only a block from the beach for some good times in the sun. For those of you into the OC nightlife, we were able to easily walk to Fager's Island and Seacrets, which saved a lot of $ on Uber. We had a fantastic time on our quick overnight trip and will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Aubrey E, Sales at Sea Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing the Sea Bay Hotel! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your mini vacation!! We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 24 May 2021

I had to book a hotel last min for a family trip when our original booking was lost. Not an easy task when you’re on a budget, 3 weeks out... I call Shay at the Sea Breeze early on a Monday morning and she was just as pleasant and accommodating as you can be. She worked with me on availability, moving the dates around, finding an affordable option for me and my family. I would book all of my vacations through her if I could. The Sea Bay is now on my constant radar for family getaways purely off of her good vibes and amazing demeanor. Thanks Shay!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Aubrey E, Sales at Sea Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We will let Shay know that you were pleased with her service. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 October 2020

The Sea Bay/Best Western on 60th St is very clean and Covid 19 safe.
The room was super-clean with fresh, clean smelling sheets and spreads on the big comfortable beds. They have a great balcony with a view of the bay, town, and tennis courts. The bay is right there and the ocean is just across the street. There is a nice cafe in the hotel and some very good lunch and dinner options if easy walking distance. They give you free coffee in the room and also in the lobby.
I mean it's just a good spot and a really clean room and helpful, courteous staff.
If you stay one day, you'll have one great day. If you stay two days, you'll have two great days. If you stay seven days, you'll have seven great days. There's really nothing more to ask for.
Highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2020
Aubrey Eckman, Owner at Sea Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2020

Thank you for the fantastic review! These past few months have been very challenging and it's so nice to receive positive feedback letting us know we are doing a great job. Your review will be shared with our entire staff. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2019

We stayed at the Sea Bay for one night in a king room with a bay view. The room was fairly clean, I found a dark hair in the bathroom... but other than that the room / bed was clean. The view from the balcony was perfect.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank 679caseye
AubreyE38, Manager at Sea Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2019

Thank you for choosing the Sea Bay Hotel and for taking the time to review your stay. I'm happy to hear that overall your experience was positive and you enjoyed the beautiful bay views. I have passed along your housekeeping concerns to management and these will be addressed. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2019

By no means, a luxurious experience but the staff was helpful and accommodating and overall no surprises. Just a simple beach hotel. I didn't go to the pool or spend much time in the room other than to sleep. The place was affordable and clean. Plus for being so near the beach there was no sand in the room or shower!

Date of stay: August 2019
AubreyE38, Manager at Sea Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm pleased to hear that our staff was very helpful. We hope to welcome you back to the Sea Bay Hotel in the future!