8 people are viewing this hotel
US$274
Comfort InnUS$285
PricelineUS$285
Lol.travelUS$327
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2020

Everyone went out of their way to help us. Each time we entered we were greeted. Each morning we were told to have a great day. With the pandemic going on it was nice to be treated this way. Even with the Pandemic. We were able to get as many clean towels as we wanted. We would leave our towels and trash by our door and it was picked up a few times a day. Thanks for a great 4 days can't wait to do it again.

Room tip: We were on the 4th floor clean, quit and the rooms were very comfortable. Good size.
Date of stay: October 2020
Kathy Enste, Marketing at Comfort Inn Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 30 October 2020

For nearly 30 years I have got together 20 or so golfer buddies for the sole purpose of getting together golf trips. We have played just about every golf course in Myrtle Beach, S.C. A few years ago, we change locations due to being a little closer to home should we be needed to head on home. My guys were a little concerned I could not match Myrtle Beach. Well, I am here to tell you so please listen up. The Comfort Inn Gold Coast was not only greatly received by all golfers they actually felt the staff was super knowledgeable and professional. The accommodations were remarkable and the room cleanliness beat all. What surprised me was how comfortable the beds were. My decision to move our trips to here was well-received by all of my guys. As a matter of fact, they spread the word to the point I had to limit how many could go. If any of my fellow golfers are looking for the perfect place to go on a golf trip, I highly recommend trying The Comfort Inn Gold Coast in Ocean City, Md. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Date of stay: October 2020

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you for the 5 out of 5 Review.

Reviewed 4 September 2020

I have to say the staff was nice. I stayed there August 25 for two nights. The 1st night the bathroom ceiling leaked and had ants. We called the front desk but my husband ended up going down stairs. They used a bunch of towels to get the water up. My husband asked for another room. They said they would have to see what was available. They moved us. I checked out 2 days later to leave that Thursday then a family member took sick so I decided to stay again so book that Thursday night and who expected lightning to strike twice in the same hotel. I got a room this time where the ceiling fell in over the microwave. Had to move again. My husband and I are not spring chickens. I made a complaint as to wanting a refund or partial refund. The manager of the hotel, not to pleasant of a person, said that since they put me in a upgraded room, from a queen room to a king room and said it would have been 45 dollars more but I told him that was not true because on the website where I booked my room the King room was only 8 dollars more. So I told him he did me no favors. I have a lot of family from Philadelphia that goes to Ocean City a lot during the year and I will be telling them to stay away from that hotel. I live in Georgia. Its in a great location because we go there every year at the same time and the hotel is near a lot of things. But stay away. I also had family members staying there also that I had booked. They won't be staying there again. Needs to be renovated.

Room tip: Don't know because both rooms I had were bad. But overall the hotel was quiet.
Date of stay: August 2020
Kathy Enste, Marketing at Comfort Inn Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. For 2020 we renovated the Lobby, all rooms received all new carpet, chairs and linens. We are also planning another renovation in 2021 and in 2022.

Reviewed 22 December 2019

This hotel was horrible! The staff was friendly enough but the rooms were awful. We were here in December. Our first room had no heat so we asked to be moved. The second room had mice and we asked to move the third night. That one also had no heat so we got up early and left. Beds were rock hard. Water extremely hot and plentiful. Elevators smelled like marijuana. You could hear other guests late at night, but I guess walls are paper thin. Wifi was okay. It is connected to Denny's. Creepy men in parking lot so we did not like that. Beach is across the (busy) road but definitely walkable and very pretty.

Room tip: Bay view rooms offer a great view
Date of stay: December 2019
comfortinngoldcoast, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn Gold Coast.
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your room on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our Maintenance Supervisor and our Pest Control Company.
Again, thank you for giving us this valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Ocean City.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2019

From the moment we walked into the Comfort Inn Gold Coast, we knew the proximity to our venue was perfect for our wedding room block. When we spoke with Katie, our booking helper, we knew this was the place for us. We didn't even both going to the next hotel. Working with Katie, and the Gold Coast staff was more amazing than words can express. They helped me plan the room block from four hours away, worked with out guests from all over, and even helped when my Grandmother fell and needed ambulatory assistance. From the first day we met them, to the last moment before check-out, their communication, professionalism, and kindness was nothing below excellent. I, along with the rest of my party, truly appreciate all of the help they provided to make that part of wedding planning a breeze! Thank you Katie and Comfort Inn Family!

Date of stay: November 2019
comfortinngoldcoast, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

Thank You for taking the time to leave a great review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words.

It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Please send pictures

We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Kind regards,