7 people are viewing this hotel
US$271
Comfort InnUS$285
PricelineUS$285
ZenHotels.comUS$298
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

I had a great stay here and I will be back here again soon!! Excellent staff and a great room!!! I would recommend this place to anyone who loves to come to ocean city md!!!! I really enjoyed the time off work and I come here as much as I can!!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kathy Enste, Marketing at Comfort Inn Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

We very much appreciate and value you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

We checked in as we were visiting family in the area. After checking in to adjoining rooms for ourselves and our children, we stepped into the elevator and immediately smelled the heavy odor of marijuana. Rode up to the 3rd floor, stepped off and hit by a stronger smell of marijuana. Walked to our room and thankfully after getting in the door, no longer smelled it so thought it might be ok, we were exhausted, our kids were tired, just wanted to get sleep. At 2am, we were awakened by the thick smell of, you guessed it, somebody blazing that mess up probably right beside us or maybe even in the hall. Our son has asthma and this triggered an attack and my husband developed a severe headache. Hence why we booked non smoking rooms on a non smoking floor. We called downstairs, complained, were told somebody would look into it, they never did so we finally went back to sleep or at least tried. The next morning we tried to talk to the mananager but he was unavailable, we left a message with the front desk that we'd like to talk about it. Never heard from him and finally only saw him at checkout at which point he stated that he didn't have anything to do with the situation, he didn't smell anything and for us to prove it.

Long story short, don't be fooled by the decent price, this hotel is not worth the money. It's not close to anything, it's full of rude staff and obviously drug usage is permitted and condoned by staff. Go somewhere nicer like Francis Scott Key, Hilton Suites, DoubleTree or even Residence Inn in you're closer to Fenwick.

Not even worth a star. Unless you're into semi decent rooms and getting contact highs with your small children while giving your child his rescue inhaler.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mmmhudson1976
Kathy Enste, Marketing at Comfort Inn Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us.

We do not permit or condone what was going on. If we can identify the source, we will address it. It certainly is unfortunate as to how some people completely disrespect the enjoyment of others.

Reviewed 31 October 2020

I led a group of 12 golfers on a trip to Ocean City in a package from Pam's Golf Service. We booked the hotel because of the reputation we heard, location, and an attached Denny's which was very convenient for breakfast. The hotel was clean, COVID-ready, and the rooms & bathrooms were comfortable. It lived up to the standard of a Comfort Inn. Our group members were pleased with the facility.

Room tip: We were on the 4th floor and had no issues. Three elevators were available. Free coffee in the lobby, and a mini-shop for snacks.
Date of stay: October 2020
Kathy Enste, Marketing at Comfort Inn Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Reviewed 30 October 2020

Everyone went out of their way to help us. Each time we entered we were greeted. Each morning we were told to have a great day. With the pandemic going on it was nice to be treated this way. Even with the Pandemic. We were able to get as many clean towels as we wanted. We would leave our towels and trash by our door and it was picked up a few times a day. Thanks for a great 4 days can't wait to do it again.

Room tip: We were on the 4th floor clean, quit and the rooms were very comfortable. Good size.

Reviewed 30 October 2020

For nearly 30 years I have got together 20 or so golfer buddies for the sole purpose of getting together golf trips. We have played just about every golf course in Myrtle Beach, S.C. A few years ago, we change locations due to being a little closer to home should we be needed to head on home. My guys were a little concerned I could not match Myrtle Beach. Well, I am here to tell you so please listen up. The Comfort Inn Gold Coast was not only greatly received by all golfers they actually felt the staff was super knowledgeable and professional. The accommodations were remarkable and the room cleanliness beat all. What surprised me was how comfortable the beds were. My decision to move our trips to here was well-received by all of my guys. As a matter of fact, they spread the word to the point I had to limit how many could go. If any of my fellow golfers are looking for the perfect place to go on a golf trip, I highly recommend trying The Comfort Inn Gold Coast in Ocean City, Md. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Date of stay: October 2020

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you for the 5 out of 5 Review.