21 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$259
FindHotelUS$259
Expedia.comUS$259
Trip.comUS$289
Hotels.comUS$259
Orbitz.comUS$259
1,221 results
All reviews room was clean hot tub indoor pool off season plenty of parking oc360 delaware summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Very unhappy. I booked and paid for a King bed room. Did not get. I got two double beds. I was told they were booked solid and no King rooms were available. Room was outdated. Mold on ceiling. Lobby and hallway constantly smelled like marijuana. Kids and dogs were loud and out of control till all hours of the night. Miserable stay!

1  Thank Momkala
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Kala, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn. We deeply regret hearing that we failed to deliver on the level of cleanliness and comfort we expect from our hotels. Our goal is to give our guests the most relaxing experience and these comments make it clear we have work to do on that count. This lapse in achieving our goal is not acceptable and these comments have been forwarded to the respective department managers to assess and address. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Ocean City.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

Went for a getaway. Partying going on until 3 am, fights in the hallways, pot smoke all thru hallways. Banging on doors at 630 this morning from guests yelling at each other. Felt like I was 20 again staying in a sh-t hole motel. Find something else and spend some money and stay at a better place. I understand they have no control over their guests but don’t have security and post signs of no smoking when clearly they could care less. I’m all about a good time but I don’t want to stay in a dirty frat house either.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amyntwins
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Amy, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn. We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided. Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team, we sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

First impression was good. Checked in, room appeared clean. Pet friendly. The bad....sheets were stained .toilet was clogged most of the stay and even after telling front desk they never came up to fix it. Phone in the room did not work. The jacuzzi was stuffed with way too may people..15 at once?! and toddlers in the pool with no swim diapers on. The pool and jacuzzi were gross. Staff didnot address concerns at all. Never again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Krislynell
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Kristie, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn. We deeply regret hearing that we failed to deliver on the level of cleanliness and comfort we expect from our hotels. This is not acceptable and these comments have been forwarded to the respective department managers to assess and address. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Ocean City.

Reviewed 6 November 2020

I was not sure what to expect when I booked this room. I was blown away by the whole experience. Check in was smooth and pleasant, the room I got was on the fifth floor with a good view of the ocean from between the buildings between us and the beach. As I was taking my things to my room a woman was having a melt down about the rooms and I was impressed how well the desk clerk handled the whole thing.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jackiebrown1997
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Jackie, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're delighted to hear that we helped to create a wonderful experience for you during your time with us! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 October 2020

Very dirty. They told they do not clean rooms on a daily. We ask for some clean towel. While we whete out drop off in a plastic bag on the floor did bother to put them on the bathroom. Bathroom wall paper coming off wall spot and dirty on wall. Sink over flowed went very slow. The pool wall srcum on wall of pool. Water very cloud.smell. Staff no hospitality at all. Was book January made reservations for April.But because of Covid wr had to reschedule for Oct for the some rate. For two rooms, two people each came to $433.57. For three nights.I ask the man I would like to keep the some rate. He because your rescheduling for Oct 23. I to some one at Carousel.if look what they are advertising $59./ 69. Per day. Well we got We where $92.00 a day. Ever though I was the some rate that I had in April. On Sunday we when out lunch and when come to our rooms we could not get in. We down to front desk. They me our where deactivate. An we stay passed the check out. Even I had pay for 3 days. Was 82.00 late fee. Carousel/ Fernwick Inn bate and which. Will never stay at any Carousel hotals.Thy are not Covid 19 require ment. Miss

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Steven, as stated in previous reviews and from reservation agents, your reservation had been changed and emailed to you well before your check-in date. In addition, there were no mentions of your issues with your rooms during your stay; these were only brought to attention after you were displeased with the late fee. You have stated that you will be contacting a lawyer over your displeasure; please have any further contact with our hotel be through legal channels.