Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
View deal
Travelocity
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2021

Decent rooms- substandard service. Room was still being cleaned when we arrived at 4:30
I discussed this with the receptionist who asked if our stay was ok and it was shoved aside giving the excuse that they are short staffed.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 28 July 2021

This was a very good experience at the Home 2 Home Suites. The floor plan and design are great. It was clean, comfortable. The staff was completely helpful with everything. This felt like home away from home.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Tiffani Parker, Guest Services / Front Office at Home2 Suites by Hilton Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback regarding your stay at our hotel, it is deeply appreciated. We enjoyed hosting you as our guest and are pleased to see that you found your stay enjoyable. We appreciate you staying with us while in town and hope to see you again in the future should your travel needs return you to the area. Until then, thank you for your business and safe travels.

Reviewed 12 July 2021

I stayed here a quick one night and had a great stay. My room was new, spacious and clean. (My understanding is that the hotel is only about a year old.) The service was friendly. I would not hesitate to return the next time I'm in town.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 17 May 2021

The room was really big and clean.The location was very nice.They had burners available to cook in rooms as well.I would come check in again there in the future.Hopefully this COVID be over and the pool be open.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 29 April 2021

The area and location of hotel was private,cool, and chills.. the rooms was nice, I like that kitchen was in them.. beds could be more comfy.. breakfast options was very limited wish they had menus!!!

Date of stay: April 2021