US$115
Country Inn
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$115
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$74
Residence Inn Salisbury(Salisbury)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$79
US$75
Sleep Inn Salisbury(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$100
SleepInn
US$85
US$129
Hampton.com
Budget Inn Salisbury(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$50
All reviewsoutback steakhouseocean cityfront deskgreat stopsnow stormroom was cleannewer propertybathroom wallwould highly recommend this hotelstayed for one nightfitness centerother hotelsnice propertybusiness tripgeneral managerwould stay here againparking lot
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

A friend and I spent one night at this hotel because it was the only hotel with vacancies near the beach at the time. When we walked in the building at 2 am to go to our room the hall smelled awful, we entered our room and I saw a few critters, but like I said it was 2am and we were so tired we looked past it. Later on we killed a cricket and a spider. After this I couldn't sleep, but the person I was with was knocked out so I decided to check the reviews for the hotel and I read so many reviews about the hotel having bed bugs. I really couldn't sleep then and wanted to get the hell out of there, but I later dozed off against my will all to wake and actually see bed bugs on the pillow next to me. I couldn't believe it. I woke my friend up and we left. Thankfully we had no bites because I refused to let him turn off the lights after seeing the spider and the cricket. It freaked me the hell out I threw away most of the belongings I had with me out of fear of bringing bed bugs into my home. To this day I don't sleep well constantly waking up at night checking my bed for bed bugs. I will never stay here or at any other Marriott Courtyard hotel again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This was a great place to stay at a fair price 20 minutes outside Ocean City so we could check out Ocean City on the way through and not spend a fortune doing it. Like all Courtyards, you can count on a clean property and good service. Bedding is not terribly comfortable, ie. pillows and mattress.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

We recently stayed at the Courtyard Marriott for an overnight trip for our anniversary. From the time of our arrival, we were greeted with hospitable and pleasant smile by the one of the Marriott employees. She answered all of our questions and checked us in expeditiously. I am a Marriott buffer and enjoy staying at their properties. This particular is nearby a variety of stores, restaurants and shops, literately walking distance. Only one recommendation, I would like to suggest Marriott give a courtesy free breakfast for all its guests at this location.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Check in was a breeze and the desk staff were terrific, particularly Dominque. Filled us in on the bar and food times, made sure we were set on any directions or help needed. Promptly took care of phone issue in our room when we notified them.
The room was clean and comfortable, though the AC was noisy. The hotel seemed to be in process of upgrading AC so might not be an issue anymore. Room location was perfect, far from the elevators and traffic.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Courtyard Marriott is close to many attractions. Friendly Front Desk personnel, clean rooms. The most awesome Breakfast crew (Terrance, Curtis and Nadia). Always friendly and accommodating with super delicious meals, fruits, drinks. I would return to this hotel just because of the special attention from the Breakfast crew. Thanks Terrance, Curtis and Nadia!!!!!!!

Room Tip: We were on the first floor - no noise, close to the front desk.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family