US$104
Country Inn
US$95
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$80
US$82
US$74
US$90
US$129
US$129
Budget Inn Salisbury(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
US$50
All reviewsfront deskgolden corralpool arearoom was cleanbreakfast staffocean cityrestaurants and shoppingvery nice staythe outer bankscomplimentary breakfasteasy accessshort drivewill stay there againeastern shorea pet friendly hotelwafflesfirst floor
Reviewed 14 June 2017

This hotel needs to be updated. Bathrooms are old, tile dirty and broken, rooms are musky and beds were not comfortable. Staff was hit or miss. Some were friendly but others were not. Kids were looking forward to pool and game area but arcade games were broken, pool sticks with no tips...etc..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We had a wonderful time on our vacation and since the hotel was so good that made it even better. Would definitely recommend it. It was a good location for the sites that we visited. You have a nice place.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2017

This Hampton Inn is a nicely located facility with great service and lots of opportunity for local day trips. There is a great little zoo, excellent shopping, and a pleasant little town for strolling and dining.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Don't stay here, trust me on this. The management will overcharge you and not refund you until after you complain or days after you checkout. The rooms are old, dirty, shower curtain was falling down, noisy light in the bathroom, the keys don't work every time you come back to the hotel. There were long black hairs all over the bathroom and carpet so sticky you can't walk on it without shoes on. Worst Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at, hands down.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2017

We booked 2 rooms here for my graduation from Salisbury. I am a satellite student so not from the area. Our rooms were adjoining which was great. We had not booked that way, so it was nice that they were able to accommodate us. The rooms were spacious and clean. My husband and I had a king bed and my mom, daughter, and grandmother had 2 queen beds. The rooms were both well maintained. They could use some updating, but we were comfortable and didn't feel we lacked anything. My mom, grandmother and daughter made use of the hot tub and pool. They liked it. My husband and I went shopping at the mall right across the street. The hotel is VERY close to many restaurants and a mall. It is also close to Salisbury Univ.
The staff was the best part of the trip. They were offering congratulations on my graduating but beyond that were interested in the school's program, the satellite program, and my degree choice. It happened that I was obtaining my Masters in the same field as the grandmother of one of the front desk workers. We talked about that and many other things. They were able to give recommendations about restaurants locally and even in OC which was a 40 minute drive from the hotel.
My only complaint is the breakfast. There wasn't much to it. The waffles were good but the pastries were dry and the fruit was bitter (grapefruit and orange slices).
This hotel is dog friendly as well. We saw a large poodle and a beagle. We did not see pet pads or urine as experienced by another reviewer.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family