“not turthfull”

Hampton Inn Salisbury
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Salisbury
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Was at the hotel for 2 days, my husband stays there all week for work along with other employess from his work. We checked out on Friday Aug. 4 I left my dress in room, called back right away and was told that it was not there. It tells me that the cleaning staff are not trustful people. The staff at the front desk act like they did not care either when I called them. They said that they would call us back never did. My husband called two times and I called also. Still no answer from anyone.

Room Tip: rooms were nice and quite
1  Thank Pamela K
Jenifer P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

We're so sorry to hear about your missing item Pamela! We were thrilled to meet you and have you here as our guest with your hubby! We love being his home away from home. After just taking another look through our lost and found, I'm so sorry to say that we still have not located your dress. We will continue to investigate and look for it, and of course call you immediately with any information we have!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Salisbury

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The stay was excellent. They Were Very Good About Everything. They were on top of everything. Everything was ready for our stay. They fixed everything that happened. I would love to stay there again. I'll send people

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for being our guest! We love hearing that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We booked the Hampton Inn, Salisbury MD after reviewing options for an overnight on our way to NC. We are Hilton Honors members and have stayed at other Hampton Inns this year. I will say that the staff here is friendly. Check in was smooth and everyone was helpful. Room 127 was not the cleanest- tooth paste on the bathroom wall, dirty carpet and a bug that marched through. The pool is probably the dirtiest hotel pool that I have ever seen. I almost didn't let my kids swim in it but after promising them a swim, I reluctantly let them go in to the cloudy water. The pool has dirt stains mostly near the stairs. The pool area was dirty including a used band aid. We paid $265 for one night. Not worth it. We are rethinking our loyalty after this experience. After seeing the bug, we couldn't get out quick enough.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank OnTheHill33

Thank you for providing your honest feedback! We're so sorry that our room and pool fell below your expectations. We promise that this is not typical of our property and that we'll share your feedback with our team to make sure that this doesn't happen to you or any of our future guests! We hope that on your next trip to Salisbury you'll give us another opportunity to wow you!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This experience was poor from the outset. The front desk person, Meghan, was very curt and quite rude in explaining check in procedures. The young man working with her seemed embarrassed by her rudeness. When we got to our room, the shower was broken and there was mildew everywhere throughout the bathroom. Additionally, the carpet looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in quite a while. When I contacted the front desk, Meghan replied, "all our rooms are inspected sir...we don't have anywhere else to move you". I don't know about anyone else, but I don't think you want a beach trip with no shower. Anyway, the only redeeming qualities of this hotel are that it is in a good location with lots of shops and restaurants and it only about 30 minutes from Ocean City and it isn't an arm and a leg to stay at. I, however, will never stay at this property again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank smaynard28001

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay. We're so sorry to hear that it not only didn't meet your expectations, but did not showcase how awesome we are! We take pride in making sure that all of our guests are welcomed like family and are provided a quality product during their stay. It's unacceptable that this was your experience and I'd truly appreciate an opportunity to make it right in the future. I'd be happy to personally inspect your room on your next trip to Salisbury, and would love to connect with you directly when you have a moment to reach out!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Very convent location. Close to everything: restaurants, stores, downtown and the industrial park. No road noise to keep you awake. Rooms are large and clean and modern. Friendly service. One of the better complimentary breakfasts and nice sitting area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great feedback Marty! We can't wait to see you on your next trip!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Salisbury
5.3 km away
10.2 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland
5.0 km away
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury

Been to Hampton Inn Salisbury? Share your experiences!