“Good Food!!”

The Society Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Society Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 392 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Society has some very good food and the staff is friendly. I had their curry shrimp dish and it was delicious. The appetizers were awesome!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Attended a graduation party here and the food was good. Finger food such as jerk wings, chicken on a stick, spring rolls, mac & cheese balls, and fruit were served. Everything was good and well presented. We had a reserved area on the rooftop. The servers were great and waited on us hand and foot. Towards the end we did feel slightly rushed at times to finish our plates and sometimes plates and drinks were removed before finished. But otherwise they did a great job attending to us. The rooftop furniture could use new pillows. however it is a great space for a small party. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for a special occasion.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This is a cozy spot located in the heart of Silver Spring. There are so many eateries in the area that it could be missed.

Quick food review:
I came before club hours to enjoy a family style dinner. The happy hour menu is limited and the portions small but tasty. The Society wings are baked like a jerk wing and were full of flavor (5 for $5), the sliders were very tasty (2 for $5), the Carribean rolls were ok (4 pcs for $5).

The curry shrimp and were tasty. The shrip was good size and served in a bowl of curry with maybe 2-3 cube of potatoes. The rice was ok after drenching with the curry sauce.

We also got the chicken and waffles. It was good but the first waffle was poorly done. The second one was a little better.

Overall I think the experience was above average. The service was decent. Appearance and atmosphere on par with expectations.

I think this place is a good mix of ebtertainment and food. I will visit again to see the after dinner experience.

Check it out!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Ok, this place looks like it could be fun but not 2day. I called to make a reservation, I was told only until 6:45pm. I get there at 8pm with my friends, there is no table for us even though I see empty tables in the back. I ask what is going on, we are told those tables are reserved how can those tables be reserved when your reservations ended at 6:45pm???
Rooftop was closed even though I was told it was opened when I called earlier.

We finally get a table by the front door. Smh
Waiter shows up asking for orders but not really paying attention.
Dude I just said Long Island ice tea. Maybe u should carry a

My rib was burnt and had to send back. Society is a cool hang out for people watching, guys and gals posting. Society says Restuarant and lounge, its more of a bar and lounge!!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

We enjoyed the meat selection sampler platters and the Ahi tuna ceviche which was very fresh and tasty. We should have stopped there, but were talked into the roast beef. I guess I'd had a few beers and missed the part where the cost was $96.00/pound, but it was very good anyway. The waiter was very good and attentive.