“The filet mignon bruschetta is a must!”

Charles Street Brasserie
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Solomons
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I love to go here on Thursday nights when they do their 3 tapas for $30 special! That's really the only time I could ever afford it and get full since it is on the pricier side, but the food is amazing. For the most part, every tapas I've had has been really amazing...not so much the soups or entrees since they try to "fusion" their dishes.

The filet mignon bruschetta is my go to every time. It will blow your taste buds away with its sauce and ingredients. The lobster mac and cheese is also really amazing!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Make sure you have reservations on the weekend. We didn't but lucked out and still we able to get a great table in the dining room next to the windows. Wait staff are very nice and attentive. Piano player for entertainment on the night we arrived.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Happen to come across Charles Street looking for a place to eat. Host is very freindly with a great smile. Food is above average. Beer is cold too. It would recommend this place for a quiet evening.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I have been back several times during the summer months and the food and service has been consistently great, love this place and would recommend you call ahead for reservations.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

My wife and I had lunch here many years ago and this evenings return for dinner with friends was a pleasant evening. The downstairs dining area was chummy and adequately accommodative. The bar area is small but nice. My salad was generous and the 8 oz. filet was cooked just right. Our friends found their Tapis menu to their liking. The restaurant also has outside seating in season. They are located at the "end-of-the-road" in Solomons, Md overlooking the entrance to Solomons harbor.