Inn At Deep Creek(Oakland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$169
The Lodges at Sunset Village(McHenry)(Great Value!)
US$200
Free cancellation until 28/07
Hotels.com
US$71
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

All reviewscommon roomgreat roomprivate deckother guestsstate parkeach morningport winerelaxing getawayfire pitevery eveningbreakfast room isb bslarge screen tvcomplimentary wineswallow fallsbreakfast was deliciousstocked with beer
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I stayed for five nights and it was wonderful! Mary the Innkeeper makes you feel so welcome. I knew that breakfast was included but I did not realize it would be such a delicious home cooked breakfast! Plenty to eat, did not have to each lunch. I loved it here and will definitely be back. I enjoyed going when it was not to crowded at the restaurants. I brought a few dress clothes in case I needed them but everybody is pretty laid back. Mary recommended Uno's (not your normal Uno's) and we went three times it was so good. Mary gives good recommendations on restaurants, things to do, etc. Thank you Mary for making us feel so welcome and pampered.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank bowieclaw
Reviewed 25 April 2017

My husband and I have very busy lives so we were looking to get away for a weekend. We just wanted to relax and we could not have picked a better place. The area is beautiful and the grounds are wooded and peaceful. The deer walk through very peacefully and it's a lovely place to just sit and take in all of nature's wonders. There is a trail from the inn to the lake and there are bikes and kayaks for the guests to use. The rooms are well appointed and well stocked with robes, nice towels and high quality shampoos, etc. The free breakfast is amazing and very filling. The breakfast room is very picturesque with vaulted ceiling, a fireplace and large windows. Mary, the innkeeper, has thought of every detail. There is a large library stocked with CD's and DVD's, a large screen TV and very comfortable furniture for hanging out, as well as complimentary wine, beer, soda and popcorn. If you have forgotten anything or need anything Mary goes out of her way to help.

If you feel a need to get away from the busyness of life, you won't do better than the Carmel Cove Inn. (And by the way...the prices are quite a bargain for what you get!)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank shirleyrae2003
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for a long weekend in March. The inn is very cozy and clean. The Inn keeper made stay very welcoming. We enjoyed the delicious breakfasts each morning. The common space is very nice with a great selection of movies. We will definitely be recommending the Inn to our friends.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2017

...what a wonderful place this is! When I come across a place as wonderful as the Carmel Cove Inn I hate to tell the world about it so it doesn't get too popular. But everyone should really have a chance to experience this quaint and charming Inn tucked into the woods around Deep Creek Lake. Mary, the Innkeeper is so welcoming and accommodating you can't help but feel right at home. The common area with the pool table and gas fire stove are such a great way to end the day with glass of complimentary wine, beer or a soda. Swallow Falls State Park is a short 15 minute drive away and an awesome place for a day hike or easy stroll through the beautiful woods. We had a fabulous dinner at Uno's and highly recommend it for good food and an easy drive back to the Inn. In all honesty, I could easily spend the weekend relaxing at Carmel Cove and never leave the Inn. We can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at Carmel Cove Inn to celebrate my birthday weekend! This was our first time staying at a B&B and it was perfect! The breakfast each morning was delicious! The setting of Carmel Cove was so beautiful! It was snowy the weekend we were there and it just made for the perfect winter location!

I really don't have enough good thing to say about this place and I can't wait to return again!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple